Wife is crying over her dead ex

We've been married for a few years now, she's extremely loyal and I know she loves me. She got news that her ex died in a car crash and she's been hysterical about it all day. He was her first boyfriend and only ex, I know they didn't talk much and she claimed that she was over him but why is she so upset over him dying? It's making me think she loved him more than she wants me to believe. I don't know how to handle the situation or what to say...if my ex died I'd be celebrating not fucking sobbing

Attached: 1647734549925.jpg (720x674, 40.19K)

lmao you got cucked from beyond the grave

Girls never get over their first, user. Never. They will lie until they believe it's true as a cope.

Tell us how to get wives of our own, post her titties and THEN we might consider helping you, Norman scum.

Attached: SZMW1703.jpg (1508x1493, 437.2K)

>We've been married
>she's extremely loyal
>I know she loves me
>she claimed that she was over him
user, you got cucked by a dead man. Divorce. Move on. Youll be fine after a while.

Attached: idi-amin-laugh.gif (298x224, 1.64M)

Hahah jesus christ. Another reminder to never get married.

Attached: youaresuffering.png (640x197, 102.88K)

For someone married to a woman you seem to know an awful little about them, if she's loyal like you say she is it don't matter

>For someone married to a woman you seem to know an awful little about them
Men just aren't capable of understanding women. I've seen guys who grew in all women households, all moms, sisters, aunts, etc. and still couldn't figure girls out.

She's not crying for him. She's crying for herself. Women are completely self centered so she doesn't care that he died, she cares that she knows someone who died and is trying to get attention for it. Or she's been sheltered from death and actually knowing someone who died freaks her out. Either way she's trying to make it about her, like women always do

Women use crying as a manipulation tactic. It's part of their Narcissism

Who cares? Mofo is dead now, yipee!
It's like your wife is finally clean, now that the only man alive who has fucked her is you.

It's not hard to figure out that are all whores, it's just that most men like to think are just like them and not irrational dogs

I can't even understand your English, dude.

Get over it you fucking baby. I am a guy and I have exes I haven't seen or spoken to in years and are now nothing more to me than masturbatory fantasies, that I do not plan on/do not have the ability to (lol) ever interact with again and I would be incredibly fucked up if a couple of them died.

Honestly I'm terrified of ever finding out if one of them gets pregnant/married. That might allow me to finally commit suicide but even then, this isn't really someone I particularly care about or miss anymore. If you've been in a relationship with someone for 3+ years you're going to have that affect you forever no matter what.

I think it's time for you to talk to a therapist

You definitely kill yourself since you're acting like a women

It's called not being an insecure manchild, you should try it some time.

Why? His problems aren't abnormal (especially in comparison to OP). And if he's still able to hold down a job and maintain an adequate social life, he literally has nothing wrong with him.

Tell me something I don't know. You have no fucking idea how far the mental illness rabbit hole goes with me, especially today.

Dump her unironically. She would do the same to you if you cried over an ex.

shut the fuck up stop spamming every board go dig the dead cunt up and shit in his face and throw her shit out the house u lil fuckin turkey ass bitch ass roody poo

Attached: 1634457890526.jpg (320x371, 36.36K)