Brother is a rich turbochad lawyer who charms every woman he meets

>Brother is a rich turbochad lawyer who charms every woman he meets
>Decides he wants to settle down
>Develops a long term relationship with a female doctor, lasting over a year
>Tells Dad he's gonna have a daughter-in-law
>Hears rumors that she cheated on him at a bachelorette party and confronts her
>She swears blind that she would never do that and he takes her back
>More evidence surfaces, she cracks and fesses up to everything
>He dumps her and immediately takes a case in another state so he doesn't have to be anywhere near her

This chick had a golden ticket and just fucking shredded it. I've always assumed women would discard their current male for one of higher social standing or better resources, but now I assume they're just some random number generator mimicking humanlike thoughts and feelings.
If a rich lawyer isn't good enough, just who the hell is?

Attached: businesswomanwith-fingers-crossed-behind-back.jpg (1672x2508, 420.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tabula_rasa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It comes down to opportunity. If you can, why wouldn't you?
I don't condone it, I'm just saiyan.
>friend dates fugly whore who he knows has a fugly whore past
>surprised when she does fugly whore shit behind his back
>"B-but I did xyz for her, why would she do that?"
Just another reason I'm glad I'm dying a virgin.

I think women just don't acknowledge right or wrong, they think only in terms of consequences.
She likely thought she would get away with it and the fact would never surface, making it acceptable.

>now I assume they're just some random number generator mimicking humanlike thoughts and feelings
More like blank slates. It's so fun to take a basic bitch and show her the things that you like and turn her into a fuckmonster made just for you.

>If a rich lawyer isn't good enough, just who the hell is?
Depends on the girls taste. Maybe she likes drug dealer Chad's. She already has money she just wants dick and excitement. You'd be surprised how many girls like criminals. My supervisor who's been to prison works in a meat factory and is married to an optometrist, they have several kids and bought houses together. He also drives a Tesla. Guys like that are highly sought after for girls. They like "fixing" these kinds of men. Maybe rich lawyer is too clean and perfect for doctor bitch.

Hahaha. The delusions of this fucking kid.....

>She already has money
My brother makes way more than she does. She was living in an apartment before she moved into his house. She didn't have her own practice or anything. My brother is partner in his law firm.
>Maybe rich lawyer is too clean and perfect
I guess? He's really in to camping and partying though.

women are fragile
but you should not forsake them
women have pussy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tabula_rasa
There's a whole damn Wikipedia article on the theory behind this, and from my EXPERIENCE, what I said is true.

Anybody remember that Miss USA who married a doctor pulling 8 figures and still whored herself out? Literally prostitutes herself because she was that much of a hoe. She didn't want for anything. Picture perfect life, but she needed dat spice yo.

I went out to eat and this girl was telling me about being on that dating app for millionaire men.
Thing is I know her past and it's atrocious. She's a 31 year old former heroin addict that's had multiple abortions. I'm literally laughing out loud thinking about it.

locke was a caveman who never saw a group of chickens raised in captivity for generations with no exposure to the outside world flee in terror when a model hawk was flown over their heads.
tabula rasa is crap.

you wrongly assume women act out of logic and reason

>I've always assumed women would discard their current male for one of higher social standing or better resources,
People are creatures of habit. You get in the habit of cheating/dumping people, you become your habit.

>She likely thought she would get away with it and the fact would never surface, making it acceptable.

This is the right answer.

She expected to be able to lie, and get away with that lie. This meant that as far as she was concerned her action did not have anything to do with losing social status or resources. She expected to get to enjoy the dick, and ALSO get the social standing and resources.

9 times out of 10, a girl like this gets away with having the side dick she wants when she wants it. This girl was just unlucky.

She also still doesn't think she did anything wrong, believe me. She would do it all over again, and just hide it better or lie better next time.

This is why I do not trust female doctors. They are all whores who are still slaves to their primal instincts. They cannot rise a live it like men can. Disgusting and I am sorry your bro had to go through that.

>If a rich lawyer isn't good enough, just who the hell is?
nobody is, even if you're chad, there's always a bigger chad out there. and a modern empowered womyn is not missing out on that if she gets a chance

Women don't think, they feel.
And in that moment she felt tingles, her having a fiance probably only briefly crossed her mind..

but did he eat her v

>cunnilingus
literally gayer than sucking off forty dicks to completion and swallowing every drop of cum.

i eat pussy for an hour bro