Phimosis

Do any of you Robots have Phimosis?
What were your experiences and how did you deal with it?

Attached: file.png (480x466, 110.8K)

I have Phimosis and just got dumped by my GF this week. She was ok with it, but I am scared to approach women knowing I have a fucked up dick

>Do any of you Robots have Phimosis
No. My mom likes cut dicks

Had it and my kike doctor recommended circumcision when I was like 12, biggest regret of my life

yeah just get the steroid cream and stretching rings

don't ever go to a surgeon or urologist they will always lie and tell you to get cut so they can make money an appease the Jewish gods

Apparently I had it and my kike doctor recommended circumcision when I was like 3 minutes old, biggest regret of my life even though there's nothing I could have done

Does it hurt? how long did it take you before it was over?
Did you get any benefits out of it?

I had phimosis and went to the urologist when I was 13 or 14, the doctor literally just forced the skin down over the head, hurt a bit but after that I've never had a problem with phimosis. He did say circumcision was an option but not necessary, it might still be worth going to the urologist for phimosis and just ignoring their advice about circumcision, they might be able to just force it down. I wouldn't do it yourself though

That's fucking scary bro, but it fixed it with just forcing it down once?
I had sex w/o condom once and it happened suddenly but I was very scared.

Literally just stretch it in the shower.

bump
djasbhdfajkbwjkerr

I hate having this, I have never been able to cum with a woman.

Had it. my foreskin ruptured while having sex 2 times.
Had to get it removed

had it when i was >13, but got the tip snipped when i was 14. no regrets even though everyone says i should. everyone ive been with prefers cut anyways.

I have/had phimosis but I managed to stretch my foreskin early. But its left me with a really long foreskin and scars

I've been trying to stretch it but to no avail, I think I'll have to get cut.

How do you know when you should stop stretching?

Attached: dreaming of shrimp.webm (640x640, 1.05M)

I heard until it hurts then you should stop and leave it alone.
Then start stretching again later.

I have phimosis, used the rings and cream but it hurt and didnt work. things actually improved when i gotn an onahole

Lole. That's the best thing I've ever seen

I mean how do I know when my opening is wide enough?

Attached: coffee.webm (202x360, 859.34K)

When you can get it behind the head

my neighbor had it as a baby / young child. His foreskin was medically removed