How many robots have an sph fetish?

How many robots have an sph fetish?

Attached: IMG_20210406_205429_124.jpg (720x884, 89.99K)

I have a fetish for cucking people and me and the hotwife sph-ing the cuck if that counts.

Based and bigdickpilled

See, the problem with being the bull in a cuckold relationship is that the bitch is still with another guy even if he's inferior to you. Stealing a wife is different, but then you are stuck with a disloyal slut.

i dont have a dick, humiliate me

>is still with another guy even if he's inferior to you
I fail to see the problem. I get to drain my fat load in a guy's wife while she screams about how much bigger my dick is and don't have to deal with any of her psychotic bullshit or bitchy mood swings or smelly shits.

Im taking the best part out of the other guy's experience and getting my ego stroked. It's also really fun to be creatively sadistic. For instance winning argument over who pays for dinner specifically because of my dick size and having the woman agree, or forcing a dweeb to play xbox while i fuck his girl and he dies a little inside. Making her wear underwear with my name on it, or just bullying belittling a guy for the fun of it.

You will die surrounded only by cats who will take to feeding on your corpse as their food bowl stops being refilled. No one will discover this for at least a week until your closest neighbor is overcome by the stench of death.

sounds very true, except for the cats

Foid retard with penis envy. How does it feel knowing you'll never be physically strong as a man because the testosterone made in his genitals males him a stronger smarter more confident and less anxious person than you, and you'll never ever make up that gap?

Everything you've ever been denied in life was because you didn't masculine energy that comes from a huge pair of swollen testes.

i feels pretty damn bad ngl, thanks for rubbing it in

I did for awhile, but then I realized that smol pp's are CUTE. Now it's a source of pride.

Unless your a a sissy or femboy then you're very wrong.

I'd be totally into a girl saying my dick is too tiny and useless so she'll peg me instead, but I'm more into the denial than the sph

its small, useless, and needs to be locked away

see, you don't have the mindset of a bull. you see the women as a potential partner and not the fuckmeat she is.

Me (asian btw)

I do. I have a 2-3 inch penis and love it when girls mock it. I even had issues taking a pee earlier, because the little guy was so sunken, the piss went everywhere, not out in one line as it should.

>sph-ing
what's that?

ABDL and SPH kind of go hand in hand, or rather, hand in diaper... it's all just a cope mechanism.
>One shot at finding mommy gf
>It's a long distance relationship
>She complains about being lonely and missing having someone to cuddle IRL
>Wants me to see her soon
>Not financially ready for it, but also I'm retarded and placed priorities elsewhere, so I give her the OK to sleep with and fuck other guys
>A-are you sure, user?
>Yeah
>She feels awful/remorse after sleeping with the first guy and apologizes
>Tell her it's okay because I get off to her getting off, don't want her to feel bad
>Ends up boning three more dudes over the years
>Called it quits with me
My life truly is a comedy.

>Long distance cuckold relationship

Yeah there was pretty much zero chance that was going to work out for you. You have to be there to discourage the bull from settling down with her, it has to be clear that it's a package deal. 99% of guys are not going to want to marry her if it means that you'll always be around too. So they just use her as fuckmeat and leave. They whole dynamic is messed up if you aren't around.

It's one of my biggest fetishes, but sadly I'm above average.

>Lets gf fuck other men
>Suprised when she find something better
You deserve misery and more for perpetuating your pathetic fetish.