Fleshlight/onahole thread

have any other anons bitten the bullet and bought one?
i got a fleshlight + onatsuyu lube the other month thinking it'd be a good way to release pent-up sexual energy, but it's made my sexual frustrations even worse. i need my penis inside a real vagina more than ever now.

Attached: fleshlight-1556831807.jpg (1024x512, 52.11K)

Try wrapping the rubber part in a hot towel for five minutes before you use it. The heat changes the experience.

And always clean and fully dry it when you're done. Add a little cornstarch to the rubbery part to extend its lifespan.

Yeah I got a preowned one (stoya destroya) and its pretty dope
Also have the clear ice lady, it was cool at first but the texture feels sticky and cheap and now its getting more and more clouded from the residual jizz or whatever

sex toys are mechanically engineered to have better feel than actual biological pussy. you can bioengineer a fake dolphin pussy, but you could never attach it to a real human woman. there is no upper limit

>Try wrapping the rubber part in a hot towel for five minutes before you use it.
what method do you use to get the towel hot? leave it sitting in boiling water for a few minutes?

I wish I want a neet so I could buy it when im all aloneat home but I live with my family...

Attached: 12311.jpg (500x516, 31.15K)

Yeah I have 2 onaholes and a 30$ Fleshlight thing from Amazon . I'm not really ashamed on having these toys. I mean they make masturbating better.

i feel you, bro.
i still live with my mom but get the house to myself every second week. it's a great feeling being able to use your fleshlight after a week's worth of waiting.
you could wait for your parents to leave for the week/weekend and order with express delivery. there's also the option of picking it up from the post office without delivering to your door, or simply buying from a sex shop irl (i've never done this though so it's a bit dishonest of me to suggest it lol).

>I mean they make masturbating better.
true. my first few sessions were like being a teen again and discovering masturbation for the first time.
it's a great feeling and i honestly still get the butterflies in my stomach before a fleshlight session, like i did when i was 13 and about to beat my meat.

I have a fleshlight ice, because of my x-ray fetish. Feels good but when you're done, washing your cum out of a fake pussy is the last thing you want to be doing at that point.
It's also cold and even if you heat it up it loses temperature fast. So if you crush on Elsa from Frozen it's good, but doesn't feel like a real girl.

Attached: 1623685371318.jpg (1080x1350, 195.64K)

>preowned

>2022
>can't even fuck a rubber vagina without chad breaking it in first
we're in bad shape bros

I got it for a good price so idc
I bought the clear one new but the quality is bad desu

>have any other anons bitten the bullet and bought one?
Yes, years ago.
I was afraid of developing a death grip and my dick head is pretty sensitive, so using a fleshligh to "adjust" my sensation helped me surprisingly a lot.

>I got it for a good price so idc
That is so bizarre. lmao
Who even thinks of selling their fucking used plastic pussy.

Wouldnt you want to recoup some of your cost if you were getting rid of it?

i got one, makes a fapping session more fun, especially if you wanna edge and goon.

pro levels: stick on a VR video, fleshlight between the mattress; doggy style or standing missionary scene....BINGO

Attached: 1640304148457.jpg (5760x3240, 1.52M)

>Who even thinks of selling their fucking used plastic pussy.
Chad. You have to be Chad to buy a Fleshlight, break it in a bit and decide you don't want it and sell it.

The only reason I can think of why you'd want to sell it to some other dude and is if you didn't like it and can't give it back (anymore).

Or maybe it's the thought of offloading used goods on someone.

Sounds pretty damn fucking retarded, user.

Yes, Chad's thought processes don't seem intelligent to us.