ONLINE vs REAL LIFE dating/pick-up

Is online dating any different than IRL dating? Anyone with experience of both can say?
I would guess dating/pick up with a cold approach is probably just like online, and warm approach is different? IDK

Attached: tumblr_3eaf31a55d786ed1ab67bce1c6fe9a11_c8966958_1280.jpg (1280x1387, 160.03K)

it's all the same, you score if you're chad, you don't if you're not

And by "different" I mean "Are there different results/outcomes/responses" between them.

I didn't read your post. But considering how online dating works. I'd rather not be a commodity. So if you can just irl it.

Online dating is harder because women get so much fucking attention constantly. IRL women get it too, but far less. If you date a woman that has never used tinder or bumble, you can immediately tell the difference in expectations.

IRL dating is much easier for the vast majority of men
Men outnumber women 10 to 1 on dating apps. So unless you have chad tier looks you're wasting your time there.
But men don' t outnumber women 10 to 1 IRL. The most common places to find places is through friends or work. They do require social skills, but if you have them you can get laid without chad looks.

Online is easier if you're popular. IRL is easier if you're a chad but hate taking pictures and texting.

IRL is 100x easier unless you're 8/10+ and good at taking pictures.
>can be seen instantly by girl IRL
>can instantly interact without having to "match"
>Can use humour, charm to overcome shortcomings.
>Both of you are most likely tipsy/drunk, so easier to interact/overcome anxiety
>No whiplash between online persona and IRL persona.

Okay so on paper IRL is easier, but what are the actual scores like? Are they proving this theory that IRL is easier?

It depends bro. Online dating in my experience is honestly just a better way to get laid/have a short term relationship with someone. I've slept with 5 girls on tinder, none of the relationships lasted for 3+ months. However, I've dated 2 people from going up and talking to them and those lasted 1-2 years.

In real life dating, I am too short for many women.

In online dating, I am too short for all women, 100% of women, every single woman on the planet, my life is worthless, I should just crawl into a hole and die alone.

I have never approached a girl in my life. My IRL dates came from girls approaching me. My one night stands also came from, if not them approaching me, more "by accident" (i.e., we're drunk and hanging out and then it goes from there).

Online dating for me was really fun, but extremely hit rather than miss. Also the looks of the girls I met online (bar one, my current gf) were well below the looks of girls I dated irl.

IRL if a girl approached me and we started getting to know each other, it was a 9/10 chance we would date/hook up. With tinder I went on TONS of dates, and I had sex precisely three times. Out of like 50 dates and countless more talks.

IRL dating is much easier, the sort of girls you date will be much higher quality, BUT, and it's a huge "but", it's extremely rare. Especially if you're socially retarded like me.

Also there were quite a few depressing dates I went on with like 45 year old women on tinder.

Also I'll add that I'm short. 5'9. It's odd, but IRL this seems to matter less. I've literally seen girls faces drop when they've met me irl after tinder. Like - "oh fuck, it's a midget..."

The girls I met irl never seemed to care or notice.

basically this. Doesn't matter what platform or venue, if you're not an absolute social moron, it's all about how you look.

Trust me on this. If you're an average guy using OLD especially, you might AT BEST be srung along by an average girl who is cycling through 3-8 different guys who are out of her leauge and using her for sex. she knows she's being used and doesn't care.

Average men do not have casual sex with comparably attractive women.

>there were quite a few depressing dates I went on with like 45 year old women on tinder.
please share some greentexts, my friend

There sadly isn't much to share. One of the three girls I slept with, fell into this category. We were on her couch watching some awards show, and she was talking about how hot "Mark Ronson" was. Of all people. She said something like;
>Do you ever fantasize about being an attractive man like that?
Anyway, we mostly sat around, her rebuffing every advance for like 2 hours. When I finally decided it was time to go, she was like;
>Oh, if you're going, do you want to fuck first?
And we fucked on her fold out couch. She was actually good looking (to me - to r9k she would be a 3/10 at best) and I enjoyed it enough, but it was pretty depressing. She literally never returned or responded to any of my texts ever again.

Most of them were -
>Go to bar or restaurant
>Have awkward conversations, with me being too shy to say anything in public
>awkward kiss goodbye and maybe her saying something like "thanks for the bants" (which means I enjoyed the e-sex, but you're not attractive to me irl)

>every single woman on the planet
If you are really having such a mental block because of your height, go to Asia where men are shorter on average.

...or I could just give up on online dating, but not give up on real life dating? Yeah, I think I'll do this instead.

ty user. But how did you get on her couch in the first place? Like what did you say and do when you matched?

Not much really. Basically same as most girls.
>match
>hi
>how are you
insert boring openers
>lewd talk
>lewd talk
>lewd talk
>when you can you meet up
With her and the one other girl I slept with, it was literally match, talk and about an hour or so later straight to her place.

With all of them it was straight up e-sex and lewding really quickly. I said I went on about 50 dates, but there were waaaaay more that were just e-sex, and that was clearly all the girls were interested in.

And as I said, you would have really lewd conversations (i.e. - I can't meet up, I need a shower - that's okay I'll join you - oh I'll be dirty - oh that's okay, I'll lick you clean etc)

but when you met irl it was like;
>oh..hi
>hi.
>so...
>yeah..
>that's a nice bag
>...yeah..do you like stuff?
>yeah..
>well, I'll talk to you some other time
>cool, uh, do you want to go some-
>nah, I'll talk to you later
>cool

I meant - other girl I slept with straight away. The third girl we had a whole date and stuff.

>e-sex
you keep using that word. do you mean sending nudes, dirty talk, or like video call mutual masturbation?

no no no. Just chat sex. Not even chat sex. Just "I wanna do x to you" and talking about dirty stuff.

One chick went on some weird thing about how she wouldn't wear g-strings or shave her pussy for me, and then would send messages like;
>I just got home. I'm wearing these really nice red panties. You'd love to see them.
Which would lead to lame shit like me saying
>I wouldn't be able to see them, because I'd have them off so fast and my face buried in your ass
etc.

I've never had a no gf send me nudes I don't think. I've never done actual e-sex like larping style except when I was a kid online with randoms. Even the egirls from here that I talked to, I never asked for nudes, even though they offered.