Focus on yourself

>focus on yourself
>get Any Forums
>work on your career
>then the girls will come to you
where are they then? the girls i come across are either already dating chad or giving me thot vibes

Attached: fit wojak.jpg (406x451, 32.11K)

I don't know, I only do these things for myself and they somehow find their way to me, just be yourself brah.

Just give up.
Personally I can feel nothing but hate towards women because of their privilege, vile personalities, vile standards, hypocrisy, etc.
We as men just need to hold out for robot gfs and hopefully humanity dies off at that point since it should not be allowed to continue as long as the female gender exists.

>look at me we can date now-
>uh no not you, thottie
OOF, mr judgmental over here

be real here, do you really wanna date girls who are flirty with you and married men as well?

Attached: 1637881790888.jpg (828x660, 26.56K)

>if user claims someone is a thot, it's his fault and he can't possibly be telling the truth
user, surely you've seen people that are just bad news that set off several red flags

girls have not showed up but at least now I'm in shape and uni is going well

Attached: 1647243836374.gif (500x506, 862.23K)

girls flirt, dude, they arent on autistic autopilot mode like you

user never forget rule 1 and 2
1. Be attractive
2. Don't be unattractive

He fell for the diet an exercise meme instead

>then the girls will come to you
that's ridiculous of course, but I gotta say I believed in that too, years ago. reality is you're actually better off in the long run that they don't though

Any Forums is full of fucking gays. In real life there's loads of faggots in the gym. God the one time where being ugly might do me a favour.

Then they arent good enough.

good way of looking at it, at least 2 of the 3 boxes are checked off

Then you wasted your time.
The adage holds true and the girls are now flowing but you're this starving guy at buffet looking at every item on the menu just going gee I dunno that ones been sitting out for 5 minutes now I'd rather only eat it fresh and that salad doesn't look moist enough to me and is that tap water?! I can't eat here.
Okay, so don't then. No one will miss your presence and nobody cares how hard you had to work to earn a seat at the table because to them it's not a chore and if you leave it's more food for them.

Foids literally can't comprehend or appreciate the work and effort we do to self improve. For that reason alone gymcelling is a massive meme.

Just have money and be low bodyfat if chicks still don't come then it's over

but your analogy doesn't fit. i can't get a girlfriend the same way you or whoever else would get a salad from the buffet. if it was that easy, there wouldn't be an incel problem in the first place

Again, the point is op has achieved the point where he can. He's even admitted to turning them down because he doesn't like how they act. Tough shit and spoilers that's what happens when you're late to the party. All the good ones get locked down 15-21 so all that's left are the stacies that sleep around who never got locked down. Thots and eventually used up roasties are it pass those ages these days. Harder to get or not OP has admitted to being at the stage he can now eat at the table with the rest of us.

sure u will eventually be able to find a "girlfriend" but she won't be genuinely sexually attracted to you. females in general are only sexually attracted to males with objectively handsome faces, tall height, and large penis size (aka genetic traits)

she will eventually act distant towards you and will refuse to have sex with you. this is how it goes with most nonchads in relationships.

Girls don't have to do shit, they expect you to do all the legwork and they decide whether you are worthy of being in their presence

you still gotta put yourself out there big man, once you're established financially, physically, mentally, etc, it becomes a numbers game
exposure is key

if you're not Any Forums enough to suck your own cock, your not ready yet chub

It isn't about getting a girlfriend, it's about working on yourself. Ignore women and they will come to you, get fit, get social, and get a good job
It takes dedication but eventually things will work out man.
And remember, I believe in you user :D