we were joking
>be me
>have friend group
>girl says i'm ugly
>i say she's so ugly that she has to plaster her face
>she cries
>gets mad
>quits the group
>her friends are threatening to beat me up(the girls half my size)
>i'm here laughing out loud
Congratulations on not taking a joke, female

Attached: ed6906d430b9529e27118a4201ebf1a4.jpg (736x911, 77.91K)

Good, user. Don't apologize. Don't succumb to what they want.
If they keep nagging you about it just tell them she started and nothing else, because there's nothing more to it.

Attached: 1644448014910.jpg (1080x567, 43.11K)

thx man, i was gonna call one of her friends portable titjob cuz of her height but nah, that's only gonna cause problems

100% her own fault, hopefully that will teach her not to punch down on others to feel better about herself

Nah, don't do that. You'll make it clear to them that you're still thinking about that exchange, which will make you look insecure.
The best way to make them seethe is if they think you literally don't care.

this, just carry on as if it was a nothing exchange to you, forget about it

i just said
>look how the brain works, when it can't defend itself they cuss at you
yeah if the girl actually tries to hit me i'm gonna punch that plastered face SOOOO much

Enjoy getting your life ruined over a dumb exchange then, brainlet.

>receives a joke about his appearance
>gets buttmad and doubles down
>blasts back with the same joke but adds more insult to compensate for his insecurities
>feels the need to find validation on r9k
>posts this shitty thread

You are a shit person, kys

Attached: 1578408159900.jpg (542x543, 38.17K)

>reframes literally everything about OPs story because you're a giga-simp
Shut the fuck up pussy, you wouldn't be crying if it was a man who got roasted back. Don't dish anything if you can't handle the clapback.

>dish anything
>clapback
Proves my point. OP and you got insulted by the joke. Fucking pussies

Have fun getting your ugly ass raped in prison.

congrats on being a white knight
I ever got mad at any of her jokes, but yeah u won't believe me cuz u do anything for a bit of pussy

never* shit

Calling someone outright ugly isn't a joke. You must let others walk over you, I am so sorry...

>Proves my point
>OP and you got insulted by the joke.
No, actually that proves my point by you admitting it was a straight up insult, fucking retard. Now shut the fuck up and quit lowering the collective IQ pussy.

No, it was a joke and you sperged out. You shouldn't participate in social gatherings

Who said anything about sperging out? He just made a joke back. The girl is the one who sperged out.
Once again you suck massive cocks and should STFU.

He didn't make a joke back, he lashed back because he is insecure. Get back to this

Can you read????
i LITERALLY joked back and she couldn't take

Why are you so pressed boy? Are you trying to imagine something that never happened because girls getting owned makes you butthurt? No bitches? Simp?