Tfw missed out on teenage love

>Tfw missed out on teenage love.

Attached: 1647731411599.jpg (800x600, 137.36K)

>18
>2 months until prom
>everyone already making plans, renting out houses, etc.
>overhear conversations about who's going to ask out who
>all the girls post on social media about going shopping for dresses
>meanwhile I have yet to hold a girls hand for the first time in my life
Kek it's so over. I was destined to become a 5'8 4/10 zoomer who misses out on teen love

Attached: 157748299322.jpg (1080x1081, 633.84K)

>muh teen love
God this place is pathetic
Life doesn't end after high school you retards

it might as well if you become a shutin neet

wdym if you literally aren't a 6'5+ gigachad with a 11 inch cock and millions of dollars, it's literally over

It doesnt, but you're destined to be a social outcast if you dont experience it. Basically life is 10 times easier after it.

>tfw didn't miss out on teenage love
>instead got a relationship with a BPD bitch
>scarred for life after she faked pregnancy when I tried to break up with her

Wow sucks for you brooo, suck for youu. So traumatizing omg.

Attached: 1644598686735.gif (224x336, 952.32K)

I hate this image, why do people have to hurt cats?
>inb4 moralfag
Fuck you, animals like cats and dogs have been my only friends in this life and I hold them closer to my heart than I do humans

I went. I went to a private boys school so it was 'prestigious' to go to my prom. Chad friend found some random sloot who would go with me. I'd never met her before the night. She ditched me as soon as we got through the door and I only saw her a few other times that evening. The last of which she was making out with some tall guy.

The only real memory I have was looking out the windows at the city infront and thinking how it didn't matter what I did, or what happened, life just kept going on outside those windows.

Ok moralfag.

I like animals but fuck shitbulls, they're the niggers of dogs. Should be illegal and put down. Fuck pitbulls.

I'm with u. These people need to be slaughtered.

woahh a pregnancy scare that must have been so traumatic

Cats are a really big problem for native fauna and for some people it makes them on par with rats in terms of their regard for them. In Australia it's pretty common for people in the country to shoot cats on sight.

Look, it's the guy who believes the nominal time scale! He probably also believes in redemption and self-betterment!

Attached: 20384152-85D8-4B3E-8E7B-2183DF325020.jpg (1300x1019, 67.92K)

For anyone entering/still in college who might read this: it does get better for our kind. But you HAVE to try.

Attached: 1642011668118.jpg (750x910, 60.41K)

Fuck you too, sociopath fag. Imagine having to harm and take your anger out on small, defenceless, innocent creatures because youre too pathetic and weak to attack actual people.
I have a pit bull. I rescued him from a fighting ring. Hes one of the most gentle and loving souls ive ever known and hes been a loyal companion to me since I saved him. We are the same in a way, he has a traumatic past and so do I, and we can be there for each other to make things a little better for us. He still has nightmares when he sleeps and still has scars on his body, he also still hates being bound to a leash because it reminds him of his past. This dog is my best friend and hes one of the only things on this planet that I love. Ive had him for 6 years now and hes never hurt a fly and he never would. Hes getting old but we have had great times with eachother, and sometimes I regret not always being able to give him the life he deserves. When hes gone there will be a hole in me that im not sure im going to be able to fill for a long while. Sometimes its not the breed but how you treat them and raise them, just like people. Were more similar than you think, I look at him and dont see a mindless animal, I see an intelligent soul and a true friend.
That they do

>Fuck you too, sociopath fag. Imagine having to harm and take your anger out on small, defenceless, innocent creatures because youre too pathetic and weak to attack actual people.

Noooooo not the caterinoooo, the the heckin meow meow.

Attached: 515.png (785x731, 298.39K)

>thinks you can find a virgin after high school
retard

>my gf must be a pure virgin
Pathetic, doesn't exist past age 16 either, even loser fujoshis and myojis get laid, I ended up fucking one when she was tired of being a virgin at 21. And I'm a loser.