This guy could be a misogynist, murderer, pedophile, animal abuser...

This guy could be a misogynist, murderer, pedophile, animal abuser, psychopath and have the most uninteresting normalfag personality ever and still slay top tier pussy.
>umm no bro, personality matters more
Personality my ass faggot, you never heard of the halo effect?

Attached: f0604814f7b3ab5ba02c4e310380c8f2.jpg (628x623, 45.31K)

That man doesn't exist under normal circumstances. Using outliers to try and prove a point is silly.

Attached: 1643856837026.jpg (1200x691, 538.4K)

>Super model gigachad can get away with anything and get pussy.

No shit retard.

If you have to try, it's not only over, it NEVER began

>people like attractive men more than unattractive ones
NO SHIT. the world isnt and never be fair.

i wonder if beautiful people are ever self aware and what it would feel like knowing that people will think whatever you say or do is funny, smart, interesting. no one around you will ever truly love you. The same way i think every pretty girl that does anything at my job or school is smart and interesting, cool, funny in whatever they said or did

Yes, see Jeremy Meeks.

Chinletbros... we have a chance..

Attached: Wu6LtWqkVADdrsBJ4RxDswNZ2kRNCG8SxoWQdS8qpYc.png (381x438, 178.48K)

Guys who look like crap in phone cameras... we have a chance.

Attached: 1646909771119.jpg (940x1229, 546.46K)

You're not boring. You're just ugly.
You're not creepy. You're just ugly.
You're not autistic. You're just ugly.
Your haircut isn't bad. You're just ugly.

Everything in life comes down to looks.

Attached: 1641963098989.jpg (1200x871, 74.84K)

I didnt believe this until I went to my first college party. I grew up in a pretty conservative town so I had a different experience at high school parties. I went with some Chad I had befriended the first week of school who was 6ft, buff/abs good physique not too extreme that it looks bad like a roid user, comparable to faze censor but less chest and good face. The night went like this. Long story short, he didnt have his shirt so was walking shirtless around the party. Multiple girls asked him if he wanted to hookup and dude got his dick groped just walking around. He ended up rejecting all their advances. Prior to this, if some dude had told me a story like this Id say he was lying, its something you have to witness to believe, first time I saw the real female nature. He ended up joining a frat and still has girls left and right, a couple weeks ago he had some girl ask him to be her boyfriend. Dude rejected her and told her she should be grateful hes even giving her the time of day. Hes also wealthy, of course you can say he worked for his physique but he had perfectly symmetrical abs and even he said it was genetics lol. The females who say its all personality know is bullshit, this guy said some comments that would have him labeled as a misogynist or bigot by the twitter tiktok girls. You dont become a Chad, youre born one.

Personality matters for dating/marriage butnnot for just sex. For girls looks don't matter for just sex but can for dating/marriage along with personality.

don't lie to me
it's clear from the picture he spent twenty long years going out and touching grass to achieve this

like literally 9 in 10 people who are "ugly" just don't take care of themselves. People who really are straight up ugly are not that common

At large most of the guys here who identify with the incel movement are under 25 years old. In this age, the dating culture is hookup centric. Nobody cares about your personality for a one night stand or a transactional sexual relationship like a friends with benefits. None of the females are marriage material so personality ultimately means nothing. This is why I laugh when femoids tell primarily tell and teens/young dudes to focus on their personality, we live in a hookup culture society!! Nobody gives a shit about your personality, you didnt fuck Chad because his personality

Fuck off dickhead. You wouldn't settle for an ugly woman. No, you want a trad tight Japanese woman with a perfect plastic surgery face and DD tits who will have lots of beautiful hapa children and be a stay at home mum who also earns a lot as a crypto investor and cooks you dinner when you come home and washes your clothes.

You're an incel, you're at the bottom of the barrel. Therefore, you're only good for bottom of the barrel women. Would you really give up a women if she has a sexual history but she gives you love, affection and sex? No you fucking wouldn't

Phone cameras really do make you look worse.

No, we just want our looksmatches. But they don't want us. It's literally the other way around to what you said.

No its not. I see dozens of ugly couples a day. There are lots of desperate women out there, you're just too autistic to notice. Literally the only thing stopping you from getting a girl is being an incel

What on earth is going on with his hands? Gross.

instagram model stacies literally get paid by arabs to rape little boys and will still be able to easily get a husband in the future. think about that

>the only thing stopping you from getting a girl is being unable to get a girl
400 gajillion IQ take

Okay normoid, I hope your fairytale lets you sleep well at night.

this guy looks like nicolas cage