It was always about your personality bros. The foids were right, you just need to take a shower and smile more

It was always about your personality bros. The foids were right, you just need to take a shower and smile more.

Attached: images.png (190x200, 4.56K)

Unironically true. There are countless attractive men in this world willing to attest to the fact that good looks all go down the drain if you have a trash personality. Social skills compensate for bad appearance. Nothing compensates for bad social skills.

Attached: 1638940430454.jpg (1280x675, 193.14K)

the male's looks are the backbone of every sexual relationship

enjoy getting a "gf" who refuses to fuck and take you seriously

>you should smile more, honey
shut up you disgusting incel, have sex

what if my personality is bad? i'm being myself. if i were to be however people want me to be, they'd be happy but i'd be miserable because i'm lying

The truth is, they both matter. Women have so many options these days so only having one of them is not enough. You both need the personality and the looks. When I say personality, I mean the way you act, your charisma, the way you handle things.

Bros.... I don't wanna live on this earth anymore

Attached: [a-s]_inuyasha_-_045__rs2_[E5A3C8D9].mkv_snapshot_16.23_[2021.04.24_00.33.25].jpg (640x480, 48.72K)

If you don't got a normie personality it's over, your looks you can work on to give you an edge but if you can't act normal like everyone else it's all null and void

matter of fact i just did, with your mom

showering is objectively a good first step.

I unironically wish looks mattered more
It's way easier to just take care of yourself and looksmaxx than it is to completely change your personality

Attached: crying.jpg (500x412, 45.95K)

>muh personality meme
that accounts for all the women who stay with their abusers then, because they have sparkling personalities

They usually don't have any other options. Many such cases.

you're assuming an attractive personality is the same thing as a morally good personality which is isn't

And it's not even necessarily "trash personality".
It's more like passive personality, asocial personality, shy personality, etc.

FACEonality and HEIGHTfidence are the only things that matter

You'd be surprised how much your face and height changes with good posture and hygiene. women will still date you if you don't try too hard though, it's just all about confidence and how low your own standards are.

zero agency
my word

Peak irony, bud. Are you the same sarcastic teenager that thinks personality isn't a single guys biggest flaw?

>an illustration of rent free in action
neat

Who are you quoting exactly, whore?