Try being positive thread

Hey anons! I'm feeling really bad physically and mentally right now so I just wanted to tell you to have a great and fulfilling day and ask you some questions.

>What are you gonna do today?
>Do you have a job?
>Are you loved by someone?
>Do you think things will get better and if so are you gonna try making them even better?

Enjoy life anons! It's only one.

Attached: asdasdasd.png (472x372, 114.78K)

Browse imageboards and play jrpgs
>Do you have a job?
Of course not
Ha
>Do you think things will get better and if so are you gonna try making them even better?
No
No

Attached: 25785900.jpg (500x500, 47.83K)

>What are you going to do?
Sun is setting here now. I went to work in the morning to do an irrigation check, i just sit in a car for two hours and then i go in the main office and flick through the boss' files on his computer and go through people's desks. then i came home, masturbated several times in between watching motorbike videos.
>job?
yes
>are you loved?
my mother loves me
>will things get better?
I really don't know anymore I am losing hope things will ever really change for me.

Attached: 12065960_890641817657032_5770822155001382943_n.jpg (720x960, 64.68K)

Hit the gym, fold laundry, and just waste time ig
>Do you have a job?
Yup. Work 40 hours a week
By close family members, yes
They probably won't, but I'm going to try anyway

about to go to bed after a hard day of browsing 4chins and jacking off
>Do you have a job?
no
my mom, but i'm doing my best to fuck that up
nothing will change without action on my part, but i'm so tired, it's hard to try

Attached: 1647562401352.gif (240x320, 332.71K)

Jerk off to incest hentai. Preferably mother on son. Also play vidya, watch Oneyplays/anime/films, walk around in the woods, read books, and drink vodka.
>Do you have a job?
I do quality assurance on sauces.
Besides my parents? No. If I died right now then there would be 4 people at my funeral maximum.
>Do you think things will get better
I really fucking hope so.
>are you gonna try making them even better?
I've been tryharding in life since I was born and I still generally don't enjoy being alive. I'll never stop trying, but I'm getting increasingly sick of clown world prison planet.

Attached: 1616031905604.jpg (640x960, 70.61K)

probably just gonna play a couple games and talk to my favorite person
>Do you have a job?
no
yes
>Do you think things will get better and if so are you gonna try making them ever better?
yes and yes

hope you feel better OP

Attached: 20210616_214301.jpg (720x692, 25.5K)

About to sleep, then gym at dawn, then a fat dose of kratom and a shower to get ready for the rest of the day.
>Do you have a job?
Yes.
Platonically, yes.
I have no such hopes. Happiness is fleeting, greatness out of reach. I am going to try to be as comfortable as possible.
Thanks for asking OP. I hope your situation improves. Answer your own questions if you're inclined to.

Attached: 1624790027255.jpg (482x592, 184.47K)

>what are you going to do today?
hopefully either hang with my friends online or in person, depends on how things play out

>do you have a job?
no, I don't keep one in the school year, I'm a full time student. Id like to say I'm getting one this summer though, just like last year

>are you loved by someone
yes :) and it brings me great joy. I'm loved by many people, all in different ways.

>do you think things will get better and if so are you gonna try and make them even better?
well, since this is a positivity thread I wont damper it with my pessimism, so I can only hope I get better. when you get to a certain point, all you can do is go up, right? granted I'm not to that point, but I'm at a point where things must be looking up soon! :)

Attached: 1647301746258.jpg (620x570, 104.32K)

Visit a friend, maybe grab a beer or two and make some decent food
>Do you have a job?
Not currently, but I'm a business student which takes up most of my time
Family. Also my gf, hopefully, but we've haven't been together long enough to really tell.
Yes, I'm putting quite a bit of effort to improve my life

Tell me about ur exp with kratom, is it worth it?
thinking about trying some weird low-tier drugs. gonna get some kava soon just for the fuck of it.

going to sleep now, but I spent today hanging out watching league with my brother, then laughing at a pretentious art film with my chum from my last job. He's leaving to study ecology in Nippon in a few weeks and I'm gonna miss him a lot even though we only met about a year ago. I did some cleaning, as well, but not much, and I just got back from an hour climbing stairs at the gym in the middle of the night. I should have done that earlier in the day, but I'm trying not to beat myself up over it. I've been a fatass since high school, and I had body image issues all my life, even when I was in shape, so it's really gratifying to feel like I'm making progress at the gym, but progress slows down eventually, and I'm afraid I'll run out of momentum. For now though, I'm just trying to take it one day at a time.

Tomorrow I'm gonna try and do some more cleaning, and maybe read a book or work on my raspberry pi setup, but I probably won't really get around to much. That's okay, though, if I go to the gym and work hard I'll consider it a win.

No GF, but I do still have fun flirting with my transfem homie. She and I did some stuff a few years ago and it gave me a needed boost in confidence. I'm pretty comfortably single right now, though I'd like to find a honey at some point.

I finally have a really good relationship with my family, though, after years of strife with my parents and some of my brothers. I wrote my mom a really heartfelt birthday card a little while ago and I cried a lot... and she didn't, lmao. It's okay though, it was honestly really good to just open up and cry for like the first time in years.

My DnD group isn't meeting tomorrow sadly cuz one of the homies has a group project she has to fix for her partners, which sucks, but I kinda have more friends now than I have the time for, so I'm gonna see if I can meet with someone else last minute.

The past few months have been a crazy high point for me. It wasn't that I did anything particularly special, I just kept putting one foot in front of the other and trying to do the next right thing and all that bullshit they tell you. Things aren't totally figured out for me or anything, but getting a new job, going from playing like 20+ hours of vidya a week to like maybe 5, microdosing edibles, and, more recently, eating better and doing cardio 5+ days a week has completely turned my life around.

I work twice the number of hours as I did before, and I'm half as stressed doing it. Fuck retail. FUCK retail. I do managed services work as a T1 now and like, even though this job is bullshit, it's not half as bullshit as any retail or food job I've had.

Idk this is all stream of consciousness cuz I'm overtired and don't care but just, keep trying, OP. Life isn't fair, but you might make it anyway, and like... the world needs more people who have struggled and come out the other side. I have things a lot better than a lot of people I know, I'm privileged, but life can still be hard even if that's true. Idk man. I just love all of (most of) yall autists, and I just want the best for everyone. We all deserve better :C

Good luck, friend.

I'll force myself to finish this PHP online course I've started a month ago. I kinda wanted to update my CV to look for a job, but having to look at the documentation for my pathetic life is sure to bum me out into inactivity for the rest of the day. So I'll just focus on PHP.
>Do you have a job?
Why must you remind me too?
My mom, god bless her. She somehow still believes in me. It's why I cannot give up, even though I really want to.
Doesn't matter at all what I think. We'll cross that bridge when we get to it. Keeping an objective mind free of expectations is a prime way to keep down sorrow and misery.

And how are you doing user? What are your plans and situation?

>then i go in the main office and flick through the boss' files on his computer and go through people's desks
Don't they have passwords? Or notice someone touched their stuff? What do you hope to find? I would never leave anything at my work desk.

You give me hope user.

I decided to stop jacking off again. Last time I managed to hold out for 40 days, but I no longer got erections on my own and when I started jerking off it was like trying to rouse an arm you have slept on again. Not pleasant. I think I am ready now though. Not like I get to use my dick aside from pissing anyways.

wake up at 1pm then watch anime
>Do you have a job?
yeah, nobody's gonna believe it but I make 110k and live with my mom out of choice
my mom
I hate women with a burning passion now, I don't know what happened to me I've never even tried to talk to them.

>yeah, nobody's gonna believe it but I make 110k and live with my mom out of choice
What's your job?

Hey congrats man! I wish you the best.

Attached: 1516489045838.gif (606x525, 1.55M)

>yeah, nobody's gonna believe it but I make 110k and live with my mom out of choice
Honestly, I would do the same. She is nice, easy to get by with, does half the cleaning and the cooking, and even if I just pitch into the rent, we save a lot of money. Money I can save up for a better house, or anything really.

>Workout and maybe work on my family farm. Allergies fucked me completely.

Best thing I've got in my life right now.

I think my parents love me.

I caught a lucky break with my job. I'm running with it. I don't know about finding love at this point, but if I hit 30 without anything I'm gonna completely give up. I'll have excess wealth, a lot maybe. who gives a fuck then. It's at least a consolation prize, so I'm being positive about it.

Look for a job
>Do you have a job?
No
No
I bet you think everyone who suffers is doing it on purpose. You think poor people can just decide to stop being poor. You were given everything in life for free and you insist you earned it with your work-from-home job.

work with big data, I work from home full time.

No? I'm probably committing suicide pretty soon because of medical conditions and having no friends. I wanted to make this thread to y'know hear peoples struggles and shit.

Yeah, I lived on my own for awhile and there didn't seem to be a point to it. I lived in a city I hated, in a tiny apartment that felt more like a prison cell and everything I ate was just pre-made crap I'd pop into the oven. Now I pitch into the mortgage, get home cooked meals, and live in a big house.