>no retarded hate speech laws
>everyone is either Catholic or atheist
>racially homogenous
>marginal crime rates
>cheap
>conventional beauty standards
>almost no fags or trannies, despite it being a non-issue
>traditional family model, most girls want to be married by 30
>hookup culture frowned upon, double digit body count whores reside on tinder, but irl it's a lot better
>realistic expectations for men
>most people in public keep to themselves but if they absolutely have to interact with strangers 8/10 times everyone is overly polite
>no issue finding girls who want a cute relationship with lots of hand holding and that type of thing
Seriously, no wonder you're miserable if you have to live in a hell hole like big US cities or Londonistan. I've been to pretty much all western european capitals as well as both US coasts and holy shit did you let your countries go.

What's your excuse for not living in Warsaw/Budapest/Prague and finding a qt Eastern European gf?

Attached: Screenshot_20220320-080646_Messenger.jpg (870x566, 84.29K)

Imagine being proud of being within 100 kilometers of a Catholic person.

Attached: 1640019417039.jpg (480x304, 11.13K)

I'm from Korea and my gf is from Eastern Europe. I agree on the women there being better but it's hard to make good money there.

>it's hard to make good money there
Correct, wages aren't too high compared to the West, but if you can do remote work for euro/dollars and earn like $2000 a month you're already upper middle class

Yeah, I'm learning web dev so I can do that. $2000 really would be a lot there.

Both Asian and Middle Eastern are possible tbf, there's quite a large Vietnamese minority in both Czechia and Poland. Idk about Russia though, but they do have a lot of Central Asia people there for sure, so they might be to your liking as well.

I considered fighting for ukraine purely for citizenship, but Russia seems like such an unwinnable war.

My grandparents were born in Poland, do I have any right to citizenship there even if I dont speak the language?

>I considered fighting for ukraine purely for citizenship, but Russia seems like such an unwinnable war.
I expected them to get obliterated within first couple of days but they're doing decent as far as I know. Hard to tell really, obviously if Russia decides they want to win at any cost they'll do it, but realistically with the peace talks going decent (they reached at least some agreement receny) I think it'll be over fairly soon.

>My grandparents were born in Poland, do I have any right to citizenship there even if I dont speak the language?
Probably difficult without knowing the language. But you can get a permanent stay visa if you can prove they were citizens and then citizenship after like 3 years

There is a reason slavshits immigrate to western europe en mass instead of the other way around.

I am a pollock and get nothing. p0lka is the worst of the worst, pic related.
One just unmatched me on tinder.

Attached: 1647081491110.png (1192x1520, 924.33K)

I do that and earn triple of average wage from my home.

>Eastern European gf
I dont really want a shallow, materialistic whore.
t. from eastern europe

You are talking about middle europe not eastern europe you retarded polack.

someone post that screencap from polish facebook where highschool girls admitted on how much sexual partners they had and those numbers were in three digits

this is actually pretty accurate lol

Ehh i wouldn't say its all good
>everyone is kind of poor
>people's attitude are terrible and everyone is miserable all the time
>rampant alcoholism and heavy drug use
>and not conventional drugs either because those are expensive, but much more deadly, home made ones made cheaply with artificial stuff
>depression is everywhere as most men dont go to therapy or anything like that because that's frowned upon and make you look weak
>most girls still expect men to be men and drive a BMW
>can't be a NEET, government basically gives no benefits, you either work or starve to death or end up homeless and freeze to death in the winter
>most men are chads
>countryside is full of poor and violent gypsies to the point where they are the majority in entire villages/towns

>Budapest
If you've been to Budapest, then chances are that you've been to the Hungarian Parliament Building

Attached: Hungarian-Parliament-at-night.jpg (1500x1000, 351.85K)

well try doing that for a decade come back and report. what have you really earned. money that is worth nothing
whatever number you're shooting for, once you do get that inflation will have already kicked in, and now you need a higher number
once you get that new number, inflation will have already kicked in and...
in other words: it's all priced in already

Depends on the country and where you live, but if you live outside of the capitals or really big cities, 2000 a month would make you a king and in the top 10% in certain countries like Bulgaria, Romania or the eastern parts of Hungary. That being said, inflation have hit them hard now, and prices have risen a lot recently. Still. 1-2k a month is like king tier.

>hookup culture frowned upon, double digit body count whores reside on tinder, but irl it's a lot better
>realistic expectations for men
stop fucking lying to people kurwa jebana mac

>What's your excuse for not living in Warsaw/Budapest/Prague and finding a qt Eastern European gf?
My excuse is that I don't speak any of their languages and I can't work there because I'm a loser.
If my tinder location change is any indication even the girls I match with are of far superior quality to Americans though.

Attached: Screenshot_20220221-055006-1.png (720x1600, 1.17M)

Nah, Asian countries are better. Better looking, ruthlessly intelligent and potentially rich people. White people should've been Blacked out of existence. I wish all female Ukrainians get railed by Chad black males.

>>marginal crimerates
lol

lmao

>20
looks about 35 to me