Turned 24 tonight. Drunk as fuck and miserable. Even if I get a gf now, even if she's perfect (younger than me, cute...

Turned 24 tonight. Drunk as fuck and miserable. Even if I get a gf now, even if she's perfect (younger than me, cute, sexually inexperienced, compatible personality) - there's something so fucking pathetic about losing your virginity at this age. I just want to be 18 again man. I fucked up so badly.

Attached: 177F15FB-0FCC-4798-8121-5B46ECDF0A7F.jpg (600x647, 39.45K)

Lose your regret and sorrow in the thrill of a game of MAHJONG

Attached: 343EDCDA-D6AB-46A5-9FE7-E6D1CAD3AC6D.jpg (800x600, 132.93K)

>Purity spiralling pedo is alone and miserable
Lol good.

I'm a 31 year old virgin. Fuck off

Fpbp, MAHJONG poster

Attached: 4fc (1).jpg (748x900, 105.1K)

Get a hooker, idiot.

Explain to everyone why it's so important to lose your virginity before a specific age.
Do you want to lose your virginity because it's something on your check list or because you want to be with someone you love?

bro 24 is still okay

Don't worry, it gets worse.
t. 27
Although honestly at this point I'm starting to accept it. My biological programming is still there yet in spite of it I have 27 years of mostly being content doing things I like which at least lets me figure that even if I never get laid, I can definitely survive just looking at funny pictures and playing vidya. Grit your teeth and endure, user, you can do it.

being a virgin is based.
also girls don't care if you're a virgin. If you get a gf and tell her that you're a virgin she'll probably get excited and place a lot more meaning on your first time. Also you can bust as fast as you want and just say "Sorry, I'm a virgin."

happy birfday user-kun!!!!!!

Attached: 1645643583316.png (1200x899, 763.24K)

wholesome :)
Not OP but you're cool

Go out and get fucking hobbies, man, trust me. I'm a 28 year old virgin and wish I would've had someone who would just grab me and throw me out into the real world. At 27 I realized nothing was going to change unless I made an effort and go through the uncomfortable moments to acquire the experience to become a normie, now at 28 I have made some improvements, I have hobbies, I talk to girls, and have friends, but it's too late, what am I going to get? A woman in her mid 20s? Get the fuck out of here. I regret starting late, you're still 24, and can easily get a 20 year old in your mid 20s, but you have to go out and do things, yes it fucking sucks, and it's fucking uncomfortable at times, but it eventually fades away and you'll be thankful you did it.

Attached: 1FF4C156-0E74-4ED6-8636-5E576154CED7.jpg (2048x2048, 862.71K)

user, I lost my virginity at 23 to my girlfriend who also lost her virginity at 23.

Theres hope. Dont shame yourself as itll lead to spiraling. Hug

Not OP but I wish I had (or even got to kiss) as a teenager just since it feels like a pretty significant experience and part of 'coming of age' that I missed out on.

>this is what lurks beneath the fembots clothes
Yikes and eek

You are free to feel that way.
But you should know that there isn't that big of a difference between getting your first kiss as a teen and as an adult.
Can't do everything as a teen, some have shot guns, others got their license, there are some who dropped out and got jobs.
There's only the social aspect, if you care what others think, alright fair enough, if you don't, then it's just a difference of time.

Just lie if they ask. Use the "she was from another school" template. Otherwise it generally won't matter. I lost my virginity really young, but had a huge gap between then and first real gf/sex. Was basically like losing it again.

He wants to fuck 13-15 year olds.

>If you get a gf and tell her that you're a virgin she'll probably get excited and place a lot more meaning on your first time.
only in virgin fantasies
in reality she'll just be disappointed

Pretty easy to say if you experienced it as a teen. I think having your first kiss and losing your virginity are some of the defining social moments of a person's life, but if you're 24 (or 22 in my case) you are missing out on a significant human experience, regardless of whether you end up doing it or not. By that age that awkward first time experience of love and sex that most people have at 16-18 will be well and truly gone.

what's the deal
everyone else got to

Aye, it is a bit different at that age, I've never placed much value on getting something done before a specific date (there are exceptions of course like work related things), only that it gets done so I can't really see your perspective, but your perspective is valid and fair.

So you wanted to have a life and you wasted it, then what stopped you faggot?

>If you get a gf and tell her that you're a virgin she'll probably get excited and place a lot more meaning on your first time
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: pepegigalaugh.jpg (651x1024, 51.84K)

>But you should know that there isn't that big of a difference between getting your first kiss as a teen and as an adult.
there's a huge difference between your first anything romantic as a teen when you're allowed to be inexperienced and fuck up and as an adult where your partner expects you to know this shit and is disappointed and impatient that you don't
no woman wants to be an adult man's first anything

Shit, that's a good point, I didn't think of that.
You got me there.