Be me

>be me
>swallowed the blackpill
>start going out more
>start going to nerd conventions
>see hundreds of nerdy couples where the girl is cute and the guy isn't even close to being a Chad
How do you explain this, blackpillers?

Attached: 632.jpg (599x567, 30.52K)

Swallow the brownpill instead

>see hundreds of nerdy couples where the girl is cute and the guy isn't even close to being a Chad

Yeah four chan lied to you women just like cool decent looking guys who take care of themselves.

Are any of the guys bald?

they're using these betas and fucking chad on the side. The nerds know it but don't say anything because they would rather have used up cheating pussy than none at all.

Well if the guys are nerds then they probably have good careers so they get the girl through betabux

Listen, user, I'm scared af to go outside. It's easier just to let me believe the black pill. Go the fuck on.

Attached: 1632365593417.jpg (641x527, 40.04K)

they arent having sex often. these relationships are borderline platonic

Was walking from the gym a couple days ago and saw a skinny bald fuck, not shaved recently so you could see his seriously receded hairline, walk with a cute girl holding his arm.

So yeah not buying the Chad bullshit. Although blacktards would probably say she cucks him. Or that he's just rich, or that this was his sister or whatever else cope.

>How do you explain this, blackpillers?
The final and ultimate blackpill is that personality is more important than looks.

Attached: 1645994022815.png (1381x796, 864.58K)

>bizarre cope invented by sour grapes losers that have never talked to a woman
>"omg, you guys. This stuff they said about women has no basis in reality"

No shit, Sherlock.
Hey, next you should uncover that the shit /x/ says about hollow Earth isn't real.

literally just don't be autistic, be nt, this is what normalfags mean by "personality"
looks are important but secondary

>blackpill
>actually go out more
I thought that was the "its over/never began" pill.

Do you know
just how crazy you sound, Anton

Idk man I go outside regularly and 95% of the guys I see that have girls at their side are tall, handsome with a wide frame.

Have never been to a nerd convention tho.

The most attractive and confident guy at a con will have a girl and the least attractive most autistic guy will have a girl. There hits a certain level of sperg-dom where it looks back around and comes off as a type of confidence to some women. It's the guys in the middle that are SOL.

>rare chad sperg
I met ONE, back in hs.
He was already norwood 2 at 17 but played football and had that unshakable almost ignorant level of confidence.

That's the type! Apparently it pays to be so ridiculously ignorant that you don't even realize you should be insecure in the first place. Awe-inspiring desu

From what I gather Blackpill is nihilism + genetic determinism.

Blackpill says you should still make an effort in some circumstances but to not expect much as it will only get you so far.

Be aware that you are likely overestimating the women's looks and underestimating the men's.

You need a major shortcoming to be blackpilled.

> Bald
> short
> ethnic
> ugly face

Any of these will toss you in the trash

Been dating or married to my wife for fifteen years now. We met on the first day of college orientation when we were birth virgins. I'm no Chad, I just met a girl early and held on.

I had the opposite blackpill today.

>At work
>Literal Chad comes in
>Unironically mirin
>A frumpy 5/10 (at best) girl runs up and hugs him
>They're together
>They're a couple

I instantly thought "if a dude like that has to settle for THAT, what fucking chance do I have"

thats the key if you arent a chad. but if you are a sperg and past that age like me(im 27) and missed out you are screwed. also really helps that you met before social media and dating apps became widely used

Comic book and board game nerds make objectively less money than a normal person. You're thinking of math nerds who don't go to conventions, and both of these groups usually have girlfriends before they get jobs.