Any other robots have in person classes starting soon...

Any other robots have in person classes starting soon? I've been a hikki for the past 2 years because of online classes but they're finally reopening for the next semester. I'm not sure what to expect, part of me feels excited.

Attached: 1623389389509.png (600x634, 547.96K)

I was excited but when they started it was the same shit as usual. Not being able to connect with normalfag kind, getting to see girls that I could never be with or even be friends with, that kind of deal.

Damn. It's pretty much do or die for me at this point considering I only have ~one year left of uni. Never ever put much effort into the social stuff for the time I was in uni, and I have plenty of regrets that constantly haunt me.

Yeah i want another pandemic, this is my first year in uni, but I think is just high school v1.5 Im not excited.

Attached: images.jpg (166x304, 5.51K)

Almost everyone is male in my class.

Almost everyone is a female in mine and honestly I fucking hate it. They looks they give each other when I enter the room and everything. I try to be as nice and uncreepy as possible and it amounts to shit, I can see the hatred in their eyes. I wish I was in a male dominated field.

>I wish I was in a male dominated field
I am taking welding classes, I wish I could meet a qt grill honestly.

in uni, had in person classes since the start of this year, had exams offline, pretty sure ive failed them just like ive failed life

There was a very qt gril in my CS class before the pandemic happened. I didn't ask her out.

Attached: 1643850977991.jpg (427x427, 71.81K)

What course are you taking?

omicron v2 is coming loool
cases going up everywhere
Its over zoomer looool

>tfw graduating a month before campus officially reinstates presencial classes
The Coughvid years were trully a blessing for my autistic self.

Attached: cat_milk.jpg (452x445, 18.27K)

That pic reminds me of how my classmates would literally sit three to a seat on the bus and I'd be sitting by myself, they'd be purposely uncomfortable just to not sit beside me. I showered every day and wasn't even that ugly, I was just super unpopular

Same. Every day in class i would come first, people would slowly filter in and by the end every seat was filled except next to me.
Sometimes when there werent any seats available someone would take the chair next to me and go sit with their friends even if they had to share the table. Was terrible for my confidence and morale ofc so I wasnt even able to approach any girl because of it.
Btw do you have autism? I do and recently learned people avoid autists by instinct.

No.i used to have them and i attended but the uni didnt give a shit. They forgot about me. I diseappeared for a year and went to live on an hermit somewhere remote but they didnt gove a shit because i submitted my thesis on time

the day i find a qt girl who codes in C will be the day i finally experience nirvana

Attached: starter_pack.png (1568x832, 653.88K)

My uni classes have already started. Looking pretty good. I'm in majority female classes for all of my subjects. Lots of QTs

Nice bro. Which classes are you taking?

Been attending a few in person classes since last fall but I don't have the self worth or mental energy to make anything out of my college experience and basically I'm wasting my life

I'm doing Archaeology, so its all fluffy humanities stuff. Fucking interesting though. Personally, I love catching the train and studying at uni. Online was a nightmare

I've had a woman sit next to me once on the bus. She weren't ugly neither. It was nice whilst it lasted her not recoiling at my existence even going so far as to ask me if she could sit next to me.

I must come off like I think about this all the time. I'm too busy thinking about what could've been with other lasses tbqh.