Has there ever been an instamce where a girl hit on you?

Has there ever been an instamce where a girl hit on you?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 75.72K)

yeah, but I didn't realise until after the fact when the opportunity was gone.

I've had a lot of girls flirt with me, but I never got the hint. I have trouble believing people love me.

Twice back in HS and then never again. Assumed they were just fucking with me and did nothing to reciprocate.

Yes and it was cringe as fuck. I worked at a restaurant in my 20's and this girl was fat ugly and socially awkward. She literally wrote me an anonymous [do you like Femanon yes or no] note like kids in 3rd grade would do.

Yes, a McDonalds worker hit on me, but she was like 14 and I was 20.

Yea but I never picked up on the hints, some of them were pretty attractive too

Plenty of them throughout high school and university, but I almost always wasted the opportunity because I was a spineless coward with poor social skills. Ironically, as soon I overcome most of my social problems, opportunities stopped presenting themselves. The last woman I was involved with was a single mother back in 2021 who fell in love with me because my sex was amazing and I was talented at pretending to care about her.

Attached: 1613278261384.png (662x867, 1018.9K)

I usually didn't realize until much later. It hasn't happened in awhile, but I'm a fulltime single dad who is working remote. I don't get out, I don't meet people anymore. Which is prolly fine, I'm too broken and bitter to do all that shit again.

Why do anime girls like betas?

Attached: wojak_kym_016 (2).jpg (645x773, 36.07K)

I mean, if it's hinting & flirting, is that the same as being asked out? I wouldn't think so.

Yes most of the time they were either very ugly and I wanted nothing to do with them, or it flew over my head and missed out.

A few times. My autistic ass didn't know how to respond so the opportunity was lost.

>Has there ever been an instamce where a girl hit on you?
Never.
This thread is a reflection of the cancer that invaded r9k, it's full of fucking normalfags.

Most robots on here probably have, but are too socially inept to pick up on it.

Like where they're blatantly interested? Yes, but they're never the attractive ones so it doesn't matter

I thought I had until I read pic related

Attached: 1643114393410.png (828x771, 560.26K)

chads neck yourself
>Verification not required.

No it's never happened.
>you just didn't notice bro
No.

Attached: 1417521153192.png (600x857, 210.22K)

Many. But I'm aware no one gives a shit here.

No females don't even exist to me.

Seems like the only ones who do are ugly, because average to attractive women can just wait for the guy to make a move

Why is someone who's never been hit on by, or been with, a woman trying to tell other virgins about signals from women? That's like the blind leading the blind. No. Sometimes it isn't "super fucking obvious." If a woman if up front and loud about her feelings for you she is fucking with you. I know this from experience.