Why did you guys lie to me

This board convinced me over white men liking black girls, I just confessed to my crush and got brutally rejected, wtf fuck you guys

Attached: 62799931e4c8f3cfa191248bfcdff2.png (400x436, 60.63K)

this retard actually took our meme advice seriously

You're probably just ugly
Are you at least as cute as Iris?

>Confessed
Dumbass, this isn't one of your Japanese cartoons. Confessions have the lowest success rate of any female acquisition method. You're supposed to just ask them out on a date. Bitches don't like being "emotion bombed" as the kids say these days.

Attached: 1591916324464.jpg (326x389, 39.89K)

yeah cuz you confessed to chad you stupid whore

>brutally rejected
how brutal? what did he say?

i asked out my crush in freshman year high school and got rejected. so yeah i don't think im the person to compare to

next time dont be fat and ugly
i hope you learned your lesson

lol nigger xd

Retard. The only interracial anyone wants is to trade up for a whit person. Any non white skin color is dating down, regardless your own skin color

You, a black femcel that hangs out on Any Forums, confessed to white chad and you are surprised you were rejected? Go find the nerdy white guy with handsome attributes and confess to him, retard.

>black fembot thought she could get a white bf without looking like pic related
BWWWAHAHAHAHAHA!! What an idiot!

Attached: 1644878657218.jpg (1263x1579, 220.27K)

He wasn't a chad you guys are seriously fucked up for deluding me

Post chocolate nips

you're definitely lying

Attached: 1639802916101.jpg (750x786, 112.21K)

Nobody wants to date a nigger, not even niggers. Why is this hard? And most white guys will assume you are only after him as a meal ticket out of the ghetto.

your crush was white chad too?

I love black women post nips

When I say I want a black gf, I mean Iris. Not picrel. lmao

Attached: 7ad.jpg (498x782, 90.27K)

I don't live in the ghetto, I'm actually quite rich for my age, I've paid for his sick aunts health even

he was white, but he was average looking and nerdy. way more outgoing than me though so fair enough i guess. still its not like im desirable in any way, or he would have said yes, or i'd have been asked out by someone else

Why would I want to end my whole lineage for some pussy?
No thanks, not going to curse my ancestors for that sorry.

Maybe he was just nervous, did you ever consider that? A girl asked me out in middle school and I said no because I was too chicken shit to go out on a date with her.

what qualities do you see in him that are attractive

Lol. Call and she comes

>not like im desirable in any way, or
This bullshit again. I've told you many times I'd love to make you preggo, tho it has been a while since I said it

is she sexy? any pics?

Yeah shes got a banging body and her face is decent. I don't have pics saved but they are in the archive

This is what we like , with exceptions. If you're fat or ugly, or low socio economic, its not going to work out

boohoo a biofemale didn't get what she wanted
stop the presses everyone, we have to nurse her feefees