I wish there was a girl in my life who would teach me about skincare, makeup, hairstyling...

I wish there was a girl in my life who would teach me about skincare, makeup, hairstyling, and dressing as a woman in a way that is appropriate and flattering to my body. And then we'd hang out with me dressed as a woman and I'd pass thanks to her help and my efforts and I'd get to feel like I was a girl when we're together. Not in any sexual or romantic way because, but just as pals. The fact that I'm a guy would be our secret. We could hang out and play vidya, go shopping, get sushi, go to cons, cosplay, anything together with me as her secret crossdressing friend.

But the cold hard reality is that women find femininity in males to be the most repulsive thing on the planet. Even though I wouldn't need this to go anywhere beyond friendship, it would still repulse any woman. My fantasy will literally never, EVER happen. Does ANYONE on this planet get to live out their wishes and dreams or is it horrible for everyone?

Attached: FOEw_xNVcBAMeQl.jpg (1619x2041, 248.33K)

I mean even if there were tons of girls who were into this fantasy, and God knows there is with Euphoria airing right now, the truth is that they wouldn't help you pass any better. It wouldn't be any secret at all.

I mean yeah you're probably right. Everyone is hyper aware of trannies so even if I looked 99% perfect the mere fact that I'm super tall would make everyone scrutinize me and then clock me.

I'm not a normie. The fuck is euphoria? Is it a show about pinkpilling

what do you think about adding chastity cage to all those things? after all you are a girl, right? they dont have erections

If I somehow met a woman who wanted to do this with me I would never EVER risk jeopardizing it by making it sexual. Even if she said it was sexual for her I would be extremely hesitant and think it was some kind of shittest.

Although you have a point about not getting an erection and one of my absolute biggest fears if I got to experience this would be getting an inappropriate erection while she was doing my makeup or something. I've had actual nightmares about it. Still, chastity cage is way too coomery to seriously consider even from a 100% practical standpoint.

Maybe it is a stretch that they will full on see you as a girl. You will always be a sparkly, flamboyant, alien from another dimension who just happens to look kinda like a girl. The rest that you described is not too hard to come by though assuming you are actually cute. Girls find aliens interesting for some reason.

It's not a requirement for me that they see me as a girl. They can call me trap or femboy or whatever they want.

I used to want this but I gave up and started gymmaxxing instead under the pretense of becoming more attractive to women.

Unfortunately women still do not like me and I also dislike my body even more so I think I'm just going to be an unapologetically insane crossdressing schizo femboy now. I literally cannot experience happiness unless I'm either on drugs or dressed like a girl.

Attached: 16419219999002.jpg (640x873, 97.35K)

Why the fuck are people like this

My theory is low prenatal testosterone exposure. I have the female digit ratio and everything.

Attached: 1646505951173.jpg (474x474, 16.91K)

Well, this kind of thing varies by place. I'm from cali (aka degen central) so realistically if I wanted to meet someone like that it wouldn't be too hard. In fact, I probably already do.

If you live in basically any other state or country though, might be more difficult then that. Unfortunately.

What would a girl get out of it though?

the reason i would never do this with someone who would make a post such as this is bc this is so obviously a weird coomer fantasy and even if you don't coom from it, not cooming from it is probably part of what turns you on about it. it's clearly not non sexual. and even if it was it'd still me gross and weird and misogynistic. this has nothing to do with women hating male femininity, if they don't turn it into a weird skinwalking coomer thing like you are i don't mind that at all.

if we were just friends, i think thatd be really nice. i don't have any other female friends and i love making people over and dressing people up.

>skinwalker
It's not about possessing a specific person, it's about accessing the other half of self expression that you're not allowed to experience. You don't think it would be fun to experience being chad sometimes?

>this has nothing to do with women hating male femininity
But it does, you equate male femininity to perversion

i don't equate male femininity to perversion, i equate writing out detailed fantasies with clear sexual undertones on fucking r9k of all places with perversion. if you were a little more chill about it maybe it would not be so weird, who cares if you want to wear makeup or dress girly, i wouldn't mine showing male friends how to do that if they weren't as creepy about it as you come across in that text.

and yes you want to skinwalk some stereotype of a woman which is kinda fucked and not even necessary to do what you want to do, because womanhood isn't defined by things like that. you can just wear dresses or whatever without calling it "dressing like a woman". also pretending it's possible that the fact that you are a guy could be "your secret" is ridiculous but whatever

where are you from op? and how old are you? whats your height/body type?

>You don't think it would be fun to experience being chad sometimes?
it might be fun if you could bodyswap or whatever. but i can NEVER actually experience this, i'd always clearly be a 5'3 woman? never a chad. if i dress in chad clothes i'm just a tomboyish looking woman and i like it that way. if i could bodyswap for a month or so i'd do it, but i cannot and even if i dress as a male i'll still be at risk of being raped, killed by men, not taken seriously, etc. when you dress as a woman you try to act like us when you don't really know anything about what it's like.

I'm op and I guess I have autism because I don't understand what in my op should be toned down. I really didn't think it was that sexual.

I'm in my 20s, live in the southern usa, I'm tall and I guess skinnyfat.

look. it's just too intensely worded for you to just have a normal desire to explore your style and feminine side. you are either a coomer or you are a trans woman. if you are a trans woman you need to get therapy asap and figure out what you want to do. if you are a coomer you should leave women alone.

there's nothing he could have worded anything that would have changed your mind. no amount of preambles and reddit presupposings of "now i'm not saying" would change your perception. can you just run your mouth without trying to take the high ground? stupid cunt

yes you utter retard, like i said, the fact that he posts about it here and the post is longer than like 2 sentences is already enough to tell he is either a coomer or a trans woman cause no one else would feel this intensely about this topic. one i am okay with the other i am not. now stfu

I don't use dating apps, I don't talk to strangers in public, the only women I talk to really are my family members and coworkers who all seems to like me. I don't flirt or do anything that could even remotely be seen as harassing women. I can't leave women alone any more than I already do. Is posting my secret fantasy on Any Forums harassing women?

I don't want to get genital surgery or anything like that. Or tell anyone what pronouns to call me. I don't think I'm trans or a coomer.

>Does ANYONE on this planet get to live out their wishes and dreams or is it horrible for everyone?
maybe one out of every 10 people experience it, the rest live average lives or something

lmao i'm the opposite
i used to gymmaxx because i liked the idea of being Any Forums but now i just hate everything masculine about myself and i'm not fully sure how this happened

run your mouth without taking the high ground you absolute mental retard
you forget you're also posting here. kill yourself

maybe it would be better for you mental health then to actually interact with women so you don't have to fixate in such a weird way on femininity. i wish you the best

what high ground? take your meds

Do women on instagram who obsess about makeup, hair and clothes and other stereotypical things like that have a weird fixation with femininity that should be corrected in your view?