Let me schizopost for a second i need an excuse to organize my beliefs feel free to add/debate anything although dont...

let me schizopost for a second i need an excuse to organize my beliefs feel free to add/debate anything although dont expect a reply

put 10 monkeys in a cage and the strongest monkey will come out
same with humans
natural selection doesnt take the physically strongest or smartest or whatever, it takes the organisms that are best adapted to an environment
i surely dont have to explain to you why the world would be much better as a world populated only by the strongest, smartest, most adapted individuals without retards or weak people shitting up our genepool
examples of bug problems being fixed:
all race problems will be completely gone because everyone will be treated as complete equals, making every individual prove their superiority
wanting things wont be a problem because we would be adapted to not need stupid shit like tik tok and fidget spinners and to be happy with what we have or else we would get ourselves killed
overpopulation wouldnt be a problem because billions would be dead, also eradicating world hunger, and all problems dealt with overpopulation for that matter
the list probably goes on

continued

Attached: wweokrfj.png (400x400, 12.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gYuO6OUm6SQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

common arguments
>"isnt cooperation the sole reason humans are the apex predator?"
social darwinism doesnt completely take out cooperation, it makes it so all cooperative actions have to greatly benefit to the individual or its just a waste of time
like banding together to hunt a bear or something
>"but evolution takes thousands of years to show any progress"
evolution takes thousands of years, adaptation does not
>"a weak man can take a gun and kill a strong unarmed man, no?"
a truly strong man would be armed and protected, along with the fact that with stealing being legal, the economy will completely crash and there will be no reason to manufacture goods without good cause
>"isnt this just eugenics?"
this is natures eugenics; natural selection knows a lot better what is and what isnt a favorable trait than we as humans do
>"what would stop people from cooperating and breaking the whole thing open that way?"
its human nature to be completely selfish and only to care about ones self
>"if its human nature to be selfish, how did we get to this point in the first place?"
humans make mistakes; sometimes we do things that we think is good for us but is really harmful i.e. smoking cigarettes, binge eating, masturbating, etc.

ok time to make all of this fit in 2000 characters by rewriting it in a format that can be posted anywhere without anyone suspecting that i copypasted it from Any Forums

Attached: 1610936893197.png (648x445, 42.77K)

>put 10 monkeys in a cage and the strongest monkey will come out
>same with humans
False. We can ride airplanes.

if every human had an airplane, the one with the best airplane would win

Win what, man?
"Survival of the fittest," to which you've already alluded, does not necessarily mean mental or physical fitness, but rather how well an organism fits to its environment. In our world, the measure of fitness is cooperation.

youre right
i made a quick half-assed response
although, i never said cooperation is a bad thing
as long as its mutual benefit
if, lets say, 10 people were to bare knuckle fistfight for 100,000 dollars, theres no sort of rulebook that states that the last two people cant decide on a draw and both get 50,000
the thing is though, humans are proven to be naturally selfish
deciding on a draw means they both accept that they are too weak to beat eachother and have to accept half of the benefit that they couldve received if they were stronger
cooperation is very important but once people start relying on others for strength, people start to get weaker and the weak people start to drag the strong people down and the worlds "fitness" is completely fucked because of it
correct me on anything i got wrong

I really don't get what you're trying to get at here OP. None of this is particularly new stuff.

>cooperation is very important but once people start relying on others for strength, people start to get weaker and the weak people start to drag the strong people down and the worlds "fitness" is completely fucked because of it

How do weak people drag down strong people? I always find this to be a weird point. How does the existence of a pants-shitting retard somehow impede a chad?

It's relying on a centralized government that decides what you can or can't do that are ruled by a handful of nepotistic billionaires that shape the majority of public opinion on virtually all matters through propaganda that makes us weak. There's already a great plan to cap out humanity at 10B through excessive endocrine disruption and artificial estrogens coupled with "family planning" and less financial incentives to have children ... the people who will breed regardless will be lower IQ on average. The very intelligent will rule even easier in due time.

use your head, i really dont feel like explaining
if someone that doesnt have water asks to drink from your water bottle, you end up with less water
thats as simple as i can make it
do what you will with this analogy because i literally have no idea why or how you dont understand
>in due time.
fuck that shit i want changes now

>humans are proven to be naturally selfish
Citation needed. Yes, there are outliers of the billionaire oligarch class, but who's to say that pure greed is the root cause? They are merely exploiting economic systems, which are ultimately just other people. A person that is shunned from society can be made to believe that they are entitled to serious retribution.

>Citation needed
its common sense
if being selfless in some kind of hypothetical situation lets you achieve your selfish desires better than anything else, then thats a good reason to be selfless
selfishness doesnt mean greed in all cases, selfishness means you wouldnt throw yourself in front of a bus to save a cripple
and if you do, you deserve to die
natural selection
etc

shit now im bored and im just getting angrier that i have to explain shit to people instead of them just knowing
if we lived in a darwinist society people would be smart enough to know that im right
if you stumble upon this post listen to this song right fucking now
youtu.be/gYuO6OUm6SQ

Attached: i.jpg (1141x1080, 191.59K)

What if the most cunning monkey tricks the rest of of the monkeys to all gain up and kill off the strongest first. Then the cunning monkey does the same pits other monkeys against each other all while he conserves his strength. Pretty soon all the monkeys rip each other to pieces wearing the ones remaining down bleeding them out making them weak when originally they were stronger then that cunning monkey. Then the cunning monkey makes his play and kills of the last monkey that is too beat up from all the other fights. Is the cunning monkey really the strongest in that situation?

I give away hundreds of dollars to charity every month. I do this anonymously. I get no credit or glory for this. According to your logic, I am unexplainable. However, I am not unique.

>What if the most cunning monkey tricks the rest of of the monkeys to all gain up and kill off the strongest first.
if the so called "strongest monkey" is too stupid to realize that he is getting ganged up on, he is not the strongest monkey
>Then the cunning monkey does the same pits other monkeys against each other all while he conserves his strength. Pretty soon all the monkeys rip each other to pieces wearing the ones remaining down bleeding them out making them weak when originally they were stronger then that cunning monkey. Then the cunning monkey makes his play and kills of the last monkey that is too beat up from all the other fights. Is the cunning monkey really the strongest in that situation?
yes he is.
he was strong enough to beat all of the physically strong monkeys with his mind
like i said, the "strongest" doesnt always necessarily imply the physically strongest
you are explainable
you are either an idiot for giving that money away or you have enough money to spare giving hundreds without it interfering with your day to day life
not to mention you just told me that you did all of this, giving you the moral high ground by default and you probably told me on purpose too

> i literally have no idea why or how you dont understand

because it is really too broad a statement. Without explaining the circumstances its just a platitude. In modern society the existence of vegetables and tards in mental homes do not hold back a chad. In hunter-gatherer tribes there is a level of weakness that does effect the group and those individuals are usually abandoned.

>you have enough money to spare giving hundreds without it interfering with your day to day life
Bingo. Survival of the friendliest.

I am not sure if the cunning monkey really is strongest but he was certainly the most fitting to survive. My point is I would rather be the cunning monkey every time. The cunning monkey is the one who makes history

in any situation where a retard and a chad have to cooperate the retard either doesnt do anything to help or, let say, screams and shrieks and gives the chad a headache which limits his abilities, making him have to rely on other chads, which makes the other chads have to focus on what they are doing along with focusing on helping the chad held back by the retard
etc etc etc
it isnt hard to grasp
>In hunter-gatherer tribes there is a level of weakness that does effect the group and those individuals are usually abandoned.
thats social darwinism
thats how shit gets solved
>I am not sure if the cunning monkey really is strongest
>he was certainly the most fitting to survive
"strength" in a darwinist context is measured by an organisms ability to survive, ya goof

people are simply deeper than that and if you make the world "darwin world" then they'll act it out, if you make it "christ world" then they'll act it out, we're very subjective imo.

>people are simply deeper than that
>muh precious human life
its implied that there will be critics, its just something to think about

OP is a tard. Your actions are easily understandable. Although traits are selected in the individual they are also selected for as a species, so behaviors that don't benefit the individual but do benefit the group can be selected for. An example would be a band of primitives with altruistic behavior traits will survive longer than a group without such traits.

by your metric the chad was not the most socially fit if he could not avoid having to cooperate with the tard in the first place.