Why do incels cry and complain that women are trying for the top 20% of men...

Why do incels cry and complain that women are trying for the top 20% of men, when incels are trying for the top 5% of women?

Attached: male delusion calculator.png (720x1321, 36.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

igotstandardsbro.com/
realitycalc.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Also when we factor in the girls facial attractiveness, youth and virginity status, it's more likely that incels are trying for the top 0.1% of women.

TERRIBLE BAIT, this is me dating in my age range

Attached: cope!.png (1042x721, 58.02K)

That's still the top 20% of women. Top kek. Incels have such high standards then cry about how shallow women are.

>20% of every woman in existence is very little
this is inaccurate cause you failed to provide context for yo statistic
top 20% of men in their age range, not 20% of EVERY man in existence. no one wants to date a kid or the elderly. perhaps if you could pull your head out your ass you would've realized as much and not made a shit thread

its not top 20% of women, its 20% of all women. nobody expects a 20 year old to include women 30 years older than them stupid fuck. women using that site get under 5% for their choices

If a woman's requirement is only that he's under 30, 6 ft, not married or obese, then her chance is 6.4% But we all know foids have racial preference and care about income too.

What site is this? I'm curious how few women would date me

Just not married people removes like 50% of the population. These numbers would be a lot more interesting if it discounted all married people or people who are over 25 years older than you.
igotstandardsbro.com/ -> female delusion calc
realitycalc.com/ -> male delusion calc

Why do you come to this site to cry about the people in your head? I have modest standards the world is just a rough place.

Attached: file.png (795x1108, 239.76K)

This is 20% of ***all women***. On the planet.

You disclude 50% of the female gender when you limit it to people that are of legal age and are not menopausal.

>You still reject HALF of all women, lol
So 10,000 potential candidates within my local area gets reduced to 5,000.
Wow, big whoop.

The point where this becomes unreasonable is where 10,000 becomes 100. Which seems to be a reasonable estimate for most women.

i'm an 18 year old woman and these are my standards. you people literally want the top 20% at best, (but most want top 5% or less) and wonder why youre alone

Attached: mystandards.jpg (828x1285, 521.54K)

So what now, my inceldom is suddenly cured? Am I suddenly going to find myself able to make even just male friends?

Attached: file.png (829x1253, 160.85K)

>"Any weight"

Really doubt that

im a 5'3 male fuck you whore

i've been attracted to chubby and overweight guys before, but even if i excluded that, its still best itt
idk about male friends, i have no friends myself. but yes you're much more likely to get a gf

Attached: mystandards2.jpg (828x1495, 506.88K)

i'm 5'4 myself, i just assume men usually want someone their height or shorter

HOW THE FUCK AM I AN INCEL WHEN 3/$$$ AMERICANS ARE FUCKING OVERWEIGHT AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>include obese and overweight women
>probability increases by 20 percent
kek

I got over 50% on mine, but nice try

you are an exception, not the rule? how is this so hard to understand

>include obese and overweight men
>probability increases by 28%
kek

I just like the girls who like me back

Attached: 2cdf8389211444af6e2c936eba17e29b.png (1167x532, 714.71K)

fucking wrong image, here

Attached: a441fc461f21176486626e4d65fb59ac.png (700x998, 72.95K)

I actually got 3% but that's only because I excluded all of the literal midgets.
Sorry but no son of mine is going to be a little manlet and that's not negotiable.
If you're not at least a 5'7 you're going to drag my 6 foot gene's down into the gutter and I absolutely cannot allow that to happen.

Attached: uHbLXuQkhBwnIbf-800x450-noPad.jpg (400x300, 28.34K)