Put my shotgun in my mouth, got slugs out, but couldn't pull the trigger

>put my shotgun in my mouth, got slugs out, but couldn't pull the trigger

I'm too cowardly. Is there anything that will make me brave enough? would getting drunk help?

Attached: 1619065884531.jpg (617x510, 52.95K)

If you actually wanted to die then you would have pulled the trigger.

Attached: 1629479099090.webm (592x588, 1.34M)

No one actually wants to die you retard.

People who kill themselves do. You haven't, so clearly you do not.

You don't want to die. You want a solution to your problems. If you suffer and work hard, you can find ways to solve your problems that don't kill you.

wrong, most survivors are glad to have lived
right

>wrong, most survivors are glad to have lived
"Survivors" are either
A) Retards that did not make a genuine attempt, but rather subconsciously or consciously held back so their "attempt" would garner attention.
B) Genuine survivors who are now coping, which is fine.

>He thinks he can escape
Mate, you already "killed yourself" multiple times but you'll never know you did. You're here forever.

Nah, m8. People do want to die. It's just there's a point you reach in the suicide process where survival instinct takes over and you have to push yourself really hard to get over it and follow thru with the deed. I think only people who reach that point and experience it first hand understand what sort of grip it has over you. Your brain starts funneling logic at hyper speeds trying to talk yourself out of it

>If you suffer and work hard
But, user, escaping all forms of suffering is why we want to kill ourselves.

Attached: 1646162317816.jpg (728x960, 73.64K)

I think about this almost weekly and it makes me want to scream.

>would getting drunk help?
yes and maybe dxm/heroin would help

Shooting through your mouth is only going to take your face off, pussy nigger.

If you wanted to due you'd point it at your temple, broad side of your skull.
I hope you have many slugs, I doubt you will hit your tiny brain first try.

>Genuine survivors who are now coping
That's the road I'm walking. It took some 5 years afterward before I was happy to be alive, but here I am. It's easier now but I'm not sure I would call it easy.

Are you stupid? Shotgun shell/slug to the roof of the mouth is the absolute quickest and easiest way to die.

You need to do something really really shameful. Meet up with one of the black fembots here like miyoko or yuno, rape, and then the pressure from knowing the cops will be on your ass to take you away in a matter of hours should give you the push you need. If the jail pressure doesn't do it for you the humiliation from racemixing will and it'll get these mutt whores off our board

Attached: 1489440727264.jpg (465x576, 53.94K)

I understand. I know it feels impossible, the fact that suicide is a struggle means that deep down you don't actually want to do it. You feel forced to do it as the ultimate escape to your misery. But I am certain that in 2-5 years of effort, virtually all problems in life can be overcome. In 10 years you can go from nothing to having a truly exceptional life if you work diligently. And then you can live decades of your life at some level of peace and happiness, even if it's never perfect. You can make enduring the suffering worth it.

chill dude, you try it your way, he'll try it his way, then we'll find out.

>in 2-5 years of effort, virtually all problems in life can be overcome
Dude shut the fuck up. Have you never been depressed at all? When you're at such a low that you want to sepulcher, you can barely see 1 day ahead, not to mention years. Fuck off back to your white picket fence

Why do you wanna kill yourself?

I was depressed from 14-25.
30 years old now. It's not great, but you start to grow comfortable with how things are.

Yo dude. CHILL. DON"T KILL YOURSELF!

You are not promised anything in this life. Whatever the thing is that makes you suffer, also caused someone else to suffer. Your problems aren't as big as you think they are. If you wait on killing yourself you'll eventually see that you're only trying desperately to run away from your problems.

You only get one life. Do what you can with it. You're going to die anyway. What's the point of rushing it?

because you want to live and want help and picrelated

checked, nice/amazing/cool ass quads thanks

>dxm
awful idea. why would you kill yourself on a disso?

because you are disassociated

it's simply not fair that some people get to have pic rel