How do i cope with having wasted my high school years...

How do i cope with having wasted my high school years? I'm 18 and graduating this year and ive spent the last 4 years doing nothing and being a lonely faggot while everybody was having experiences theyll relive for the rest of their lives. Should i blow my head off?

Attached: 8joud2wa6dy11.jpg (1224x1220, 122.24K)

i feel the same and iam 21

it will get worse and worse every year
if you don't stop wasting your time.

pic related

Attached: 1642639720074.png (1253x705, 1.21M)

you are a 18 yo zoomer mate stop whing your regrets, can come when you hit 30

That's what being a teenager is like bro. You guys got fucked by covid too.
t,26yo

I need to kill myself NOW

Damn Trump could have been a Chad if he just dropped that retarded hairstyle

You cope by not wasting your next years.
Your life hasn't even started yet; the only people that spend their lives reliving high school are losers that peaked then and did nothing in the real life.
Don't lose hope son.

>everybody was having experiences theyll relive for the rest of their lives

HA
HAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I SERIOUSLY HOPE YOU DON'T ACTUALLY BELIEVE THIS

High school l i t e r a l l y does not matter. I'm not saying you should maintain the status quo; you should do what said and put effort into making you next years not feel 'wasted'. You should endeavor to take steps you can look back on and feel proud of taking, and realize that it's never "too late". I remember thinking that I must be broken as a person, that my existence must be fundamentally wrong, if I didn't get laid by the time I was 20, what with going to college and all. I didn't end up losing my virginity until well after graduating, at 25 years old. Despite that, I'm now happily married at 31, only browsing this board out of habit.

I know I'm exceptionally Goddamn lucky in that regard, and I won't spew any horseshit about how "we're all gonna make it" or some other nonsense saying that success and happiness are guaranteed. They're not. I'm just saying that the future has some insane Goddamn possibilities, even if they're unlikely, so don't stress yourself out focusing on regrets or comparing yourself to other people. Just try to do right by yourself.

Attached: Chuckle.jpg (361x318, 75.42K)

That's pretty good advice that i needed to read/hear.
>t. 25

Attached: 13.jpg (400x250, 17.45K)

pretty sure he would looked fucked bald too because of his hair surgeries.

i-is this true? I am 20 yo and failing all my college classes and have 200$ to my name. Can any old robot tell me more about how their 20s went? I'm shitting bricks

Attached: noo.jpg (1024x833, 40.1K)

High school is a fucking meme. Absolutely nothing you did in HS matters besides your grades. Spend your 20s wisely, that's all I'll say.

Attached: 1609284815003.jpg (2000x1370, 239.37K)

h-how did you meet your gf? I feel like once I get my degree, get a job and find a gf to love unconditionally all my problems will vanish. The above are the only things keeping me awake at night and making me worry all the time about my future

My step dad got cancer and died and I've been living with my mom who i've never gotten along with ever since. My early 20s disappeared and now I'm 25.

>find a gf to love unconditionally all my problems will vanish.
thats a fucking pipedream

Same here user 18yo zoomer who managed to go through HS without even holding a girls hand or having more than 5 friends. Can you believe it? The only time in our lives where there are no adult responsibilities and hormones are at their peak and we are forced to watch it pass us by while chad is hooking up every weekend. My expectations are already low for college but if it's going to be remotely similar to my HS experience then I may as well just off myself.

Attached: 1647384406490.jpg (612x612, 44.16K)

Nahhh.
There's a reason why he never did it.

The only women that will ever love you unconditionally is your mom, and even then there are people with abusive mothers.

>Five friends

Attached: edcbe3701b9f21139142518dde76a57a.jpg (680x500, 37.76K)

im 22 but half my early twenties was already wasted thanks to the fucking pandemic.

>The only time in our lives where there are no adult responsibilities and hormones are at their peak and we are forced to watch it pass us by
this is giving me ultimate suicidal thoughts
especially since i have never even felt any hormonal peak, i always felt dead

I only consistently talk/text with 2 the other 3 are high tier normies who I only talk to every now and then

I've been suicidal since I realized this during the covid lockdowns. There's a reason why chads will always brag about the parties, girls, etc, from high school. We will forever miss out on that intense, unique, essential time in our lives crucial for our development

20-25 (current) was worth living, but it's not clear if the next five years will be the same. the specifics of my time spent for those five years is pointless to say other than that I made a few friends in college who all moved away and began beefing with each other because we werent all that good of friends. only a couple real ones left. I'm not that interested in companionship and I've been that way for as long as I can remember, but I do need good friendships or I'll die