Hey Any Forums I'm drunk almost and I accident bought a bottle with honey in it so im not drinking it :((( im sorry...

hey Any Forums I'm drunk almost and I accident bought a bottle with honey in it so im not drinking it :((( im sorry bees for supporting the honey industry

Attached: 20220319_182818.jpg (1089x532, 117.89K)

Show me those titties you fucking slut

whT the fuckk

Who gives a fuck you ugly chink hybrid
Honey and alcohol do nearly identical damage to your liver anyway. If you stopped drinking and eating honey maybe you wouldn't be such a fat piece of shit

Doesn't matter you already bought it

first off IN NOT ASIAN secondly I dont support bee abuse okay I dont care about being healthy I want the ajimals to be healthy u fuciing faggot retard

bee farming is good for the bees and the local environment you retard

its not they cut off the wings of the queen so they can't fly away

Showeth me thy breasts thee fucking callet

>they cut off the wings of the queen so they can't fly away
I've researched a shitload of beekeeping stuff and I've never seen this. Either you or they are a retard. A queen who can't fly is a queen who will probably get replaced very soon.

hahahahha oook st my teitter

bees are like the one animal that actually consent to humans farming them but go off sis :/

bee farming is terrible for bees it's the reason bees are dying. And mostly the faggot onions cuckold almond farms are to blame.

bees actuallt dont consent as they are fucking bugs so shut the fuck up they leave of they arent happy just research industrial bee farms fag

I thought u were prego, r u just fat?

jm not pregnant im just overweight lolzzzzz its cuz I eat too many tater tots waaa

you're a fat retarded roastie who can't even commit to her stupid social 'causes' fuck off

literally jus gonna return the alcohol and get my money back lmaoo faggot

use the money to buy a rope

I will xesuu

Its honestly amazing how u can maintain a mid30s BMI on a vegan diet. Any bovinemaxxing tips?

idk eat lots of thater tofs but my bmi is not 30

do you think you fit in here or what or is it just to "own the incels" or perhaps you wanna prey on desperate guys for money i'm rather confused here

I dont needmoney from r9k I just lika post u feel me

What happened to yunoland

its veen deleted for like a month now I got a new server

Not sure if this is a troll post or just a roastie who saw a Any Forums funny on reddit and thought they would fit in with the "oops im drink lulz" act

You already took lots of money from guys here though...

Maybe I wasn't being direct enough. Ayo, no kizzy kizzap cap if you popped a titty for the one time that would be bussin bussin sheeeeeesh respectfully

ive been posting here fag
realty desu?? im not sure ...

>bees actuallt dont consent
Tell that to the beekeepers who mistreat them and end up on hospital because they went into shock from too many stings at once

the bees sting bc rhey are pissed and don't wanna be slave