I wish i was pretty and had real interests/hobbies so i could have friends. and less poor. i'm so bored

i wish i was pretty and had real interests/hobbies so i could have friends. and less poor. i'm so bored

Attached: 9373626474.jpg (736x776, 99.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Oz52D43VRSE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You don't need hobbies and interests to make friends. But you do need to make an effort.

You don't have to make an effort, but you do have to eat these.

Attached: bowl-of-eggs-dark-background.jpg (1920x1388, 209.91K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Oz52D43VRSE

Attached: comfylain.jpg (894x894, 112.47K)

but i want to do stuff like play games with friends. and without hobbies what can i do. convo will dry up when they say "what are you up to today?" and it's "sitting in my room doing nothing" for the 20th day in a row
old

I WILL MONGLE YOUR COCK YOU BITCH

Attached: insane.jpg (600x791, 426.16K)

have you tried playing vidya and watching anime with your friends, those are hobbies

i cant play vidya cause my computer is so bad. i only have a laptop and it shuts off when i run anything big. i wanted to try lost arc and play with someone but i don't know if itd work

couldn't you take up reading or watching movies? even if you're too poor to afford either, both are easily pirated. maybe you're not interested in those though...

Attached: 37a58047f47ec2bbb9e97160861ebf8a.jpg (848x848, 382.36K)

There's nothing stopping you from playing games with friends if that's what you want to do. Having a conversation can be an activity all on it's own, just learn to talk about deeper more meaningful stuff.

what's your steam, I'll play Lost Ark with you

Be my gf and I'll show you my video games :D

>Am pretty
>Have interests and hobbies
>Not poor
>Still don't have any friends
???

Attached: 1641250800852.jpg (720x403, 25.09K)

Having hobbies and interests doesn't automatically translate into having better conversations and having friends. Talking is its own thing. Hobbies can be a conversation topic but it's not the only thing that you can talk about. You can discuss your worldviews, opinions on certain things, your past, your experience, etc.

Attached: 1631899268284.jpg (1024x1448, 228.03K)

What interests do you have? Wanna be friends? :DDD

lots of convo topics are hobbies though. like philosophy, politics
i might take up watching movies. i actively avoided those movie buff type movies but i watched a couple and they were pretty good
i don't really wanna post steam here, i haven't tried lost ark yet,
maybe i'm just too stupid to do that

i am like you op.
only thing i have going for me is playing guitar.
i still want to kill myself tho.
nothing seems to work.

>maybe i'm just too stupid to do that
You don't even need to me smart. Fuck if you're that stuck at worst you can just ask a random weird question, even something simple like, "if you were an animal which animal would you be". Then ask why they chose the animal they did and try to build the conversation from there.

I'm not sure I'd neccessarily classify politics and philosophy as hobbies, but that is beside the point. My point is that having interests that you can talk about is a plus, but it's not like you need them to have a good conversation since it's a separate skill. Having a special interest doesn't mean one will be able to talk about it well. Conversation skills are separate from that.

>What interests do you have?
Archery (never done it but want to get into it), axe throwing, vidya, anime, films, sci-fi novels, racing, hiking, swimming, dancing (never done it but want to get into it), bird watching, tabletop games, lifting, drugs, any form of creative expression, and sewing (never done it but want to get into it).
>Wanna be friends?
I don't consider e-friends to be real friends. Also I'm male. Can't really speak over the mic either because I'm living with my parents until I move out in August. I don't have the balls to have them hear me being weird over the internet. They already make fun of me for playing D&D with my friends over Discord.

Attached: 1600293042666.jpg (513x513, 29.18K)

if you want to chat about movies or otherwise, my discord is mishima#4804. if not, that's fine too.

Attached: 7b87d114157b00266f13f7ee8e52a5be.jpg (1080x1080, 648.56K)