I love him dearly, but I want to experience hookup culture

Is this common? She sees her friends hooking up with randoms and want to join them even though she's been with her bf for 3 years and plan to marry him.
lulz.com/i-love-him-but-want-to-experience-single-life/

Attached: dgdrgdrd.png (418x511, 188.16K)

I actually feel a similar way. I'm a married 32 yo femanon who lost my virginity to my husband 10 years ago. Over the last year or so my sex drive has skyrocketed and my husband simply can't satisfy me anymore. I've had a constant desire to engage in random hookup sex with any desirable man I see. I'm pretty sure it's normal for both men and women to get bored of their partners and seek novelty eventually. I don't want to act on it but it's extremely hard to stop lustful thoughts.

yeah pretty sure that means
1) you guys don't spend enough time together
2) you live very different lifestyle from your partner
3) you don't communicate

congrats dude nobody who wants a 32yo married woman is gonna be better than your husband. improve his life or get a divorce, you'll never find love again and nobody will ever trust you but you'll get another 5 years of fun sex with non-old/awkward people.

Hivemind. It's why you want to shut her whore friends out of her life.

You totally should. And don't feel guilty about it. You have two options here. You can find a fling but keep it a secret because he wouldn't understand your needs. Or you can persuade him to open up the bedroom to threesome sex with two men. I did that route and don't regret it. I usually fuck my bull on the regular but every now and then I'll include my hubby to make sure his needs are met too :)

samefag ip hopping cringe

Women are trend followers. They see that their friends are doing something they feel like they must be doing that thing as well.

>Is this common
No. Most girls just join hookup culture without asking a gossip column. Most of the "chaste" girls still get plowed on the side but are good at keeping secrets from their main man. Very few females are actually interested in monogamy

Tbh this makes sense. It's not that women do not like casual sex, it's that they do not like casual sex that's not on their own terms. Because she can't control whether or not Chad stays or not. In this situation, she's already in a relationship so she feels like this guy is not going any where.

No. The same dick/pussy gets boring eventually no matter how much you love each other. Normies just aren't willing to admit that despite the fact they all cheat.

Literally just copy pasted from reddit

>you'll never find love again
Incel cope, the truest loves actually come between divorced boomers, my grandma has a boyfriend she's obsessed with and he loves her, and she's 94 years old

Can someone post the web archive link for OP website that OP trying to shill because I can't fine it.

you know why women put out pieces like this? because they know they won't get the living shit beat out of them, giving them rights was a failed shit test

>thinking some old cunt whose on her death bed is experiencing love
lol @ you

Nah, she's already made up her mind. Once a girl comes to this mind set, it's best to just end the relationship and find someone else before you get cucked

>Lulz.com

I have no problem with women doing this. This is also precisely why I don't interact with them.

all pussy is literally the same. the only difference is the woman attached (and how deep it gets when theyre aroused)

>the truest loves actually come between divorced boomers

Attached: 1598216745461.jpg (356x321, 33.47K)

If one girl in a friends group is a slut then they all are