Lost my virginity and proud

im 18m and i lost my virginity last night to a 34DDD (i asked her cup size after sex lmao) virgin 18 y/o redhead, she let me hit it raw bc she was on birth control

ngl, sex is overrated

i made her cum twice, once from eating her out and another time from sex, but i didnt cum, i think i fapped too much/too hard and that fucked me up for actual sex, but i had her satisfied af and cuddling up to me so i have her hooked, im more glad that she got to have a positive experience losing her virginity

glad i stopped being an incel atlhough im still 18 so ig it doesnt really count, i knew it just took a little bit of working out, a good enough fashion sense, and confidence

shes cute tho and big titties lol, kinda wish they had a little bit of more sag tho, way too full

we're all gonna make it bros, my recommendations are to watch/read moreplatesmoredates.com and goodlookingloser.com

Attached: IMG_7281.jpg (750x1020, 754.56K)

You should've thrown in a no cap, or two but 6/10, good bait. I haven't seen anything like this in a while, usually it's just "black cock big, white cock little."

I'm in the same boat. I have pretty good genes, nice face and naturally slim fit, as well as a decent dong, but I am such a fucking retard socially. I literally sperged my way into a relationship.

What workout program you running? Did those websites help out your actual game?

yeah im a zoomer so i speak like a fuckin mook lmao, but i just figured r9k needed words of encouragement, we can all make it bros, youre prob just not trying hard enough

>black nail polish
GET TESTED ASAP

Attached: 1637111057498.jpg (600x766, 40.08K)

Alright I'll start trying. It was funny, the time I got a gf is when I literally stopped caring what women think. We broke up awhile ago and I'll be heading to my uni next semester as a masters student. Hopefully I can lose some of my retardation over the summer.

>im still 18
>youre prob just not trying hard enough
lol, yeah fuck off normalfag, you were never a robot

>she let me hit it raw bc she was on birth control
>cum twice, once from eating her out and another time from sex
Lol and she unironically wears a christ cross on her necklace, why are redheads so hecking wild?

THATS GREAT MAN, you have the hard part down (genetics/looks) get a good fit and yes, i legitimately had like no relationship/game experience, im compulsive when it comes to research so i studied the hell out of cold approaching and all that shit, i would obsessively read dating articles from both of those websites (mainly goodlookingloser) withing 2 dates i perfected my dating style/tactics you can do it man, if youre in highschool, literally just talk to girls more, even if theyre ugly, even if its just some dumb thing that came to mind, any experience is good experience, eventually you lose fear of talking to them and that shows confidence,
if ur in college start talking to girls in ur lecture hall about ur day before the lecture starts

i highly suggest cold approaching, it makes you stand out and you can get girls better looking than you because you had the balls to pull off talking to them

what do you mean? not op here but i love black nails

Attached: manicure-on-female-hands-black-260nw-510849625.jpg (390x280, 21.27K)

why are you posting this here? this is obviously fake but there seems to be a concerted effort to co-opt this board. might be some feminist site I don't know

Attached: westernWoman.jpg (1024x806, 93.62K)

We aren't allowed to exist in peace, wherever we vent normalfaggots come and make an effort to make us as miserable as possible

>she unironically wears a christ cross on her necklace
I'll never understand this behaviour. Why wear something like this when the religion clearly does not matter for you? Or do people really just like the cross that much somehow?

>She has a cross
Lmao, Christcucks are a bunch of fucking losers.

Attached: E2217D9C-925C-4264-A3E9-5EA007B91816.gif (467x284, 735.68K)

yeah yeah fake and gay whatever bro
i know man lmao, i was talking about why i prefer eastern orthodox Christianity over the episcopal church she goes to
deadass bro its nailpolish
normalfag in the sheets, autist on the streets

I can't count how many strippers and hookers I've seen with crosses and/or religious tattoos. it's just virtue signaling/peacocking. maybe it's just me but I tend to associate that behavior (virtue signaling, showing-off etc) with low intelligence and/or low self esteem.

Attached: cte-skull-bandana-crown-the-empire-skull-bandana-pirate-passport-id-cards-document-transparent-png-492652.png (1000x763, 91.51K)

>managed to get a gf at 18
>thinks he's a robot
Let me guess, you're from that incel subreddit?

yeah man, i wanted to be like youre really calling yourself christian but really just lost your virginity to me

she seems to focus on jesus and worship and being good but thats about it, but im still tryna fuck so im not just gonna suddenly tell her she should be a prude

I don't care how much sex you claim to have had. there's nothing about you that I respect or am jealous of.

respect the grind/self-improvement

Get the fuck out of here normie piece of shit
fill in the word scum
>S_GE

how did you meet her that seems to be the blocker for most ppl

cold approach, i saw her at the dining hall and asked her if i could join her, get her number, three dates in, bam, im balls deep in her