What do robots think of wizchan?

What do robots think of wizchan?

Attached: wizardchan.png (666x200, 20.58K)

I like it. Though its dead

Bad administration.

It's good, no femoids shitting all over the placer

I don't think of WizardChan at all.

It is interesting that they kicked off the chain of events likely to result in global thermonuclear war.

Attached: 1647655541543.jpg (628x650, 107.48K)

That place is worse than here

>dat ass contrast

Went there for the first time in 2021 as a 31 year old NEET of 12 years who actively shunned my old friends from school and moved to a rural hamlet in the middle of nowhere to pursue my passion for astronomy and lose myself in rich inner waifu fantasies free of outside disturbances.

Was apparently too much of a normie for their lofty standards, and their idea of wizardhood seemed to be pretty different from mine anyway. They're basically incels who insist they are not - much in the same way that outlaw motorcycle gangs will play you for a fool by disingenuously claiming that they're just motorcycle enthusiasts. I'm not a misogynist, but I am fed up with the endless whining about sex and tfw no gf on Any Forums and figured wizchan would be like those rare threads on Any Forums that doesn't descend into woe is me tier teenage drama (e.g. +30 threads, /feelsbar/, Lost Causes, some NEET generals etc.)

It's kind of hard to be someone who doesn't go out at all. I was called a normalfag for playing a sport even though I still have no friends.

>"you're from 4chad? reee!"
>mfw im almost a 40yr old virgin

Attached: patrickb.gif (500x200, 486.24K)

interesting fact: they hold the world record for longest and shortest buttcracks ever recorded. it's actually how they met.

i thought it was gone, did it come back?

I used and loved it when in the early days, after all the copypaste drama I stopped browsing altogether and moved onto 8 chins and now I only browse this singular board which I truly hate.

can you post a link?

Yep, NEET of 11 years here, I was banned for being a normie. Most of them were self-defeatists and drug addicts, I tried to discuss pharmacology, pharmacokinetics, psychology, behavioral biology, how a wizard could utilize these things to one's own benefit. Conversations in most places are stale, including r9k, I only have good conversations now with a handful of my long-term NEET friends. Not really on imageboards these days.

its consoling to me to be aware that theres a place for me and people of my ilk. ive been feeling less comfortable posting here lately, so ive just been lurking more. its hard for me to relate to people here, especially considering how much sex everyone has

Attached: 1579689005976.png (707x1000, 559.83K)

>I tried to discuss pharmacology, pharmacokinetics, psychology, behavioral biology, how a wizard could utilize these things to one's own benefit.
so you were being an advicefag.

>I tried to discuss pharmacology, pharmacokinetics, psychology, behavioral biology, how a wizard could utilize these things to one's own benefit. Conversations in most places are stale, including r9k
WTF? How are you not making successful thread about this?

just curious:

hypothetically, if you were offered your wildest dream girl in the most perfect way, would you take it?

not him, but absolutely not.

Kek, the staff is full of kiwis.

I do agree a lot of them are merely sour-graping faggots, those who really don't care about women don't go around telling everyone about it but man you really got the lottery here
>31 year old NEET of 12 years
Neetdom with the knowledge it's secured forever is bliss, most anons are not that lucky. Forever one bad argument with parents away from being thrown out.

>on Any Forums that doesn't descend into woe is me tier teenage drama (e.g. +30 threads, /feelsbar/, Lost Causes, some NEET generals etc.)
+30 threads, /feelsbar/
Fuck off man, those 2 are nothing like what you're saying.

>Most of them were self-defeatists and drug addicts, I tried to discuss pharmacology, pharmacokinetics, psychology, behavioral biology, how a wizard could utilize these things to one's own benefit.
I've found there's a large gap between /wiz/ and /dep/. The former feels like larp, trying too hard. The latter feels like Any Forums minus the discord teen shit with a bit more wagies.

>to discuss pharmacology, pharmacokinetics, psychology, behavioral biology, how a wizard could utilize these things to one's own benefit.
Mind telling me more about this? Have you ever been on Any Forums? It has more "robots" than Any Forums itself. Kek. Also yeah, take the healthpill asap
>do a bunch of unhealthy shit over the past year
>start feeling mentally unwell
>no appetite and other weird stuff
>anxiety
>start craving friends and being a normalfag badly
>realize I'm fucking up my body
>slowly treat my body better
>don't crave that stuff anymore
An unhealthy lifestyle makes you so much more vulnerable to bad feels.