What are your standards for a partner like, and what is your ideal partner like?

what are your standards for a partner like, and what is your ideal partner like?
standards:
>gender
>age
>race
>bodytype
>eye/hair colour
>personality
>hobbies
ideal:
>gender
>age
>race
>bodytype
>eye/hair colour
>personality
>hobbies

Attached: 1644723124215.jpg (640x640, 80.34K)

Guaranteed 300+ replies thread every time.

>My ideal
Don't post on Any Forums

I can only feel emotionally and physically attracted to a woman that's paranoid, anxious and generally depressed but somewhat clingy simultaneously most of the time because that's how I am. Even though very attractive women will call me attractive and pay to be impregnated by me, I will only date women that meet this strict criteria, regardless of what they look like. I don't expect many to understand, if you are not mentally unhinged, you just aren't attractive to me.

Also, she can't be fat. I forgot to mention this. Sorry fatties. It's very disgusting physically to look at.

standards:
>male or female
>between 15-28
>not obese
>i dont mind any variety of hair or eye colours
>not negative constantly, always happy and positive
>gomputers, driving, old tech and tinkering with electronics
ideal:
>still male or female
>15-22
>smol and petite so i can easily pick u up lel
>i guess i like black/dark hair the most
>cutesy, loving, bubbly and positive. inquisitive and understanding of others. always looking to learn more and never okay with mediocre
>same as above

no i have never been in a relationship

Attached: 1642211540560.jpg (550x550, 24.02K)

So your ideal is a child, freak

standards:
>gender
biofem
>age
dont care, 18+
>race
white
>bodytype
twig ideally but just not fat
>eye/hair colour
dont care
>personality
smart, loner, quiet, boring, dislikes normalfags
>hobbies
dont care. something crafty is cool. just not drugs or nigger shit
if anyone happens to fit this, anon1#6412

standards:
>gender
Female
>age
race
Don't care
>bodytype
Don't care as long as she's healthy and not too much of a womanlet
>eye/hair colour
Don't care
>personality
Loyal, honorable, dutiful, honest, clear, wise and fun
>hobbies
don't care
ideal:
>gender
Female (duh)
>age
race
Don't care
>bodytype
Taller than me (i'm 2m tall)
>eye/hair colour
Don't care
>personality
Loyal, honorable, dutiful, honest, clear, wise and fun
>hobbies
Don't care either.

In the end, except for her height which i know is almost impossible, there's no difference between my standards and ideals almost.
I will never compromise.

Some people are just that bored m8
Nobody genuinely believe their white knight or their princess will come and give them (You), right?

Attached: Hydratation.jpg (712x712, 58.02K)

Must be white and traditional.

why are your standards so low you sound like a chad

And it's always the same variation of
>skinny virgin white or hapa stacy
It's all so tiresome. Robots are the real NPCs.

Can't forget the traditional, "I have no standards" or "A biological woman, that's it."

>I have no standards, all I ask is that's she's the top 5% percent of women!
- literally every incel, ever.

Attached: male delusion calculator.png (720x1321, 36.33K)

true, every time i hope for something different, but it never is

>I forgot to mention this.
Nice trips, but it may be too little too late. It is seriously the first requirement, always at the forefront, right up there with having a face that rates higher than a 2/10

I dont care about your dumb thread i just know females want a 6'3 man MINIMUM every fucking time. I'm 6'1 night height and females dont consider me tall (they only want TALL guys)

Most robots wouldn't marry a non virgin or a woman over 25. She would also have to be at least a 5/10 (but more realistically a 7/10 because incels are coomers who can't handle real human faces and only want AI tier perfection) face too. So that means robots want the top 0.5% of women, basically.

Still much much easier to find that your mr. right

Attached: IMG_20220320_050750.jpg (720x1064, 184.26K)

The absolute state of men. What a bunch of fat manlet slobs.

I genuinely don't really care about her body man. I'm pretty horny ND can get aroused by a lot of things, specially the attitude.
But I've yet to find a woman who fall into my standards and isn't already in a relationship for years.

Its incels who constantly cry about how they would date any girl but actually only want the top 1% of slim white nonpoor virgin 7/10 face girls aged between 16 and 24. We're just pointing out your blatant hypocrisy.

standards:
>gender
female
>age
above 21, below 30
>race
white, asian, latina
>bodytype
not overweight
>eye/hair colour
don't care
>personality
loyal, genuine, not pretentious, honest, kind, pleasant to be around
>hobbies
as long as it isn't something fucking stupid or harms yourself

ideal:
>gender
female
>age
>race
white
>bodytype
soft, thick and curvy PAWG with massive mommy milkers
>eye/hair colour
green/red hair
>personality
loyal, genuine, not pretentious, honest, kind, pleasant to be around, sexual and kinky
>hobbies
some nerdy stuff like anime and video games would be ideal

Attached: 1450424851771.jpg (500x959, 52.88K)

Male
20-24
White, Asian, hispanic
Lanky and bow legged
Any, black hair but any is fine
Caring but stands his ground. Is a good person. Not evil or narcissistic. High morals and character
Anything that isn't videogames or hunting or shooting guns

I'm too lazy to do my ideal. But pic related is pretty close.

Attached: 1647400360019.png (1000x700, 154.92K)

I can guarantee you with a 100% certainty that the amount of slim white women is MUCH higher than the amount of 6'3 guys. Plus, women can easily lose weight, men can't magically grow taller.

Obviously minimum standards exist for everyone, the problem is when your standards become unrealistic. Could every white man get a white gf? Almost, it's basic fucking math. Could every girl get a 6'3 man?
Pull your head out of your ass

I'm not an incel, I've dated 2/10 to 9/10, because I enjoyed their personalities and being around them. Some were drug addicts, some were very mentally ill, I didn't care. But being fat? It's repulsive on a physical and psychological level. It's not hard to stop eating and go for a walk every once in a while, all fatties are even worse then heroin addicts in terms of appearance.

nta but i have never seen a girl in these threads only want a 6'3 plus guy. i have however, seen tons of men who only want a skinny, white, light eyed and light haired, virgin, young gf. meanwhile they are like a 30 yr old khv

Being short is repulsive on a physical or psychological level and was a evolutionary disadvantage, tall men are also more successful and intelligent. Why can't manlets accept this.

Lads.
Please have some dignity and stop throwing (You) at such an obvious bait.
It is quite disheartening.

>standards:
>>gender
Female
>>age
21-33
>>race
Doesn't matter
>>bodytype
Healthy. Not overweight or underweight. Chubby girls are cute though.
>>eye/hair colour
Doesn't matter
>>personality
Comfortable with who she is (not necessarily confident), loyal, communicates well, has basic impulse control, and enjoyable to spend time with.
>>hobbies
Doesn't matter

>ideal:
>>gender
Female
>>age
25-28
>>race
Pale a cutest. Otherwise doesn't matter.
>>bodytype
Healthy, maybe even a little chubby
>>eye/hair colour
Green/Black
>>personality
The above + smart, outspoken, considerate, and responsible.
>>hobbies
Video games, anime/manga, reading, cosplay and something physical like walking or hiking.

This. Dating app data that incels always post shows women are very happy to date the top 20% of men. That's still 4x more than the 5% of women incels want.