For the past few months I've been stalking this girl intensively...

For the past few months I've been stalking this girl intensively, I found her on instagram and she makes the cutest posts, not even the average stacy post showing her ass, but cute wholesome posts. I think she's from Canada and it makes me really sad that we will never be friends or that she'll be my girlfriend, but just seeing her live her life is enough to make me happy, she seems like a happy kind girl. What I've started wondering after experiencing this is if maybe my standards are too low? My friend says she's average since she's overweight, but to me she's a legit 10, beautiful skin, beautiful hair, fat in all the right places (ass, tits, nice hips etc etc) to me she's a Goddess. What do you guys think? I think she's a legit 10, and would simp hard for her and if she was mine I'd probably spoil the fuck out of her and treat her like a queen, and I'm not even that type of beta, but fuck, she's the perfect woman in my eyes, I'd turn my life around just for her.

Attached: 91BD2D3C-82C8-4D96-941F-6F8CCDEA5C04.jpg (1284x1542, 1.99M)

>this white woman is a ten to op
you really cant be a femcel if youre white.

You should DM her, let her know how you feel.

Is she not, if so why? Are my standards too low? She just seems like she'd make a good wife and child bearer.

Attached: 9A1324E8-E25D-41E2-8A03-D4771A3DC046.jpg (1284x1577, 1.45M)

Your crush lets niggers blow their load inside of her

I can't, I'm ugly. If I was at least average looking I could at least aim for a friendship or something, but since I'm ugly she's just assume I'm some ugly creep online, plus I don't use social media and don't have any followers or pictures of me online, I don't really have any friends either.

Attached: 3B16F9CA-9EB2-4799-A71A-FFC9B4D5FB2C.jpg (1284x1435, 1.02M)

She looks extremely sweet, femenine and is actually attractive. It's not objectively a 10, but I can see why is a 10 for you. Would be a 10 for many men, desu

>She just seems like she'd make a good wife and child bearer
This is mysogynistic in 2022, so if you ever get to have any contact with her even just as friends and really want to keep the friendship, try to read on some social media feminism stuff before and avoid this kind of comments.

Thank you, user. You just took the words right out of my mouth, really nice way to describe her. She just seems like a proper woman, and not a stacy whore. Have a nice day.

Attached: 50627F66-022E-4170-A3DF-BC36126659DF.jpg (1284x1563, 1.75M)

YWNBAW, neck yourself filthy tranny.

Attached: 57E83EF4-F944-4AAD-B9FD-AF10E53082B3.jpg (1284x836, 1.21M)

I've never said I am a woman and personally would dislike it a lot if I were.
I'm unironically trying to give you advice and I'm not going to be there for you all the time.

>She just seems like a proper woman, and not a stacy whore
Careful with this kind of stuff too.
You can't tell her "she's not like the other girls" and imply other girls are sluts. That's problematic in current year.
It seems you're going to have to censor yourself a lot but I'm sorry you're going to need to do it. Don't dig your own grave, be wise.

She's got those total sweetheart eyes.

She's cute, OP, but honestly, you're going to torture yourself stalking someone like this. Do yourself a favor and let her go. I used to have a similar experience with a female YouTuber. Thought she was cute as fuck and fantasized about dating her. And, I found out, she'd even attended a con that I almost attended, and I got so upset thinking about missing out on the 0.00000001% chance of us dating if I'd gone. Ended up being a mental drain, and a waste of time because nothing would ever come out of it. I'd never actually be with her. Just save your time and focus on more fruitful things.

I wonder if she got those milkers from her mom

Yeah, you are the type of guy who needs to get locked up before you do terrible shit.

Turn yourself in today.

She does doesn't she?

I know, but I can't help it, it's rare that I feel these emotions towards anyone, I'm 25 and last time I feel this was when I was 17, and it was towards my first and only girlfriend. All these years I've been pretty numb and don't really feel anything, so seeing her and feeling that attraction towards her made me happy, I thought something in my brain had broken and I no longer could feel that for anyone, I just hope that one day I can find a girl close to me that inspires such intense emotions.

She does have nice breasts, user.

No

Attached: 0F24376E-1179-49B7-A893-D0C56A85B888.jpg (1284x1436, 1.67M)

>when I was 17, and it was towards my first and only girlfriend
why not your gf anymore?

Well, now you know that you're still capable of feeling that way. But she's an itch you can never scratch. Now that you've felt this way, I'd move on.

>my first and only girlfriend
Yeah...no one's buying your bullshit. You never had a girlfriend because you are creepy as shit. Let's be real; You are morbidly obese, too.

Lose weight, interact with people genuinely, and be nicer to people that are already in your life (like your family).

She moved away across the country, and that's it, things ended. Then I felt into a deep depression and never managed to get out of it until now.

I know, she's just so perfect.

I did, and what's funny is that I'm actually fit, I'm a 5'8" manlet but I'm actually fit, and some girls would probably consider me hot, but I'm filled with psychological problems, and extremely low self esteem, I'm beyond fucked.

Attached: CA9189B1-DEB5-4BC6-8975-28C627FABCFF.jpg (1283x1476, 731.79K)

Okay, you are 5'8" on Any Forums. Which means you are probably 5' 5 3/4" in real life.

How much do you weigh?

No, I'm 5'8", but until I was 23 I used to put I was 5'7" on everything, and then during a doctor appointment they measured my height and turns out I was 5'8", and I weight 150lbs

Attached: 9DC0C76D-9C2C-435E-8019-A73324C584DB.jpg (1284x1437, 1.92M)