Why do men have so much difficulty being 'just friends' with the opposite sex?

Why do men have so much difficulty being 'just friends' with the opposite sex?

Women are kind of in the same boat, but still nowhere near as bad. LGBT men are worse than women, but again not as bad as straight men. Which leads me to believe that men generally aren't capable of being just friends with whomever they find attractive.

Attached: 1647613834082.jpg (562x842, 250.44K)

>generally aren't capable of being just friends with whomever they find attractive.
A lot of people aren't, I'm afraid. Despite the pretenses we have about adults being able to handle their emotions. A lot of adults aren't, more often than not, capable of handling their emotions.

cus most are so emotionally starved that even the slightest positive comment towards turn into a crush instantly.

Men have to present themselves to get a gf, while women get to pick those who present themselves. Simple as. Can you stop posting this thread now?

I am a man I want to fuck
its simple

>Why do men have so much difficulty being 'just friends' with the opposite sex?
Because women are generally pretty shit friends and often bring nothing to an interaction more interesting than their holes.

Because women lead men on that they do not like for attention.
They will lead you on for years if you let them.
It is better to move on a find someone who does like you then by led in by a whore.

You did an okay job of trying to sound like a woman. But then you really gave yourself away as a neckbeard man at the end. What a faggot.

I have only met like 2 or 3 interesting/funny women in my life, the rest were just NPCs and arrogant, thinking they are so especial because they always have men after them. That is the problem with women, they just have to wait and men will go to them. And because of that they have their ego so inflated. Now that I'm writing this I'm remembering an ugly girl in college that tried several times to be my friend. Only ugly and loser girls have to do that and try to become friends of men. The only women that have been many friend for a short period of time have been women that I'm not attracted to or women that even being attracted they are really interesting.

I could never be a friend with someone who's biological imperative is to be a selector, someone who chooses the best among courters and discards the rest like trash.

Basically your nature disgusts me from a moral standpoint.

Attached: 353456346.jpg (1435x881, 386.92K)

OP what is this girls name? I went to school with a girl that looks exactly like this.

>that image
the woman is retarded, if you just ignore all the wmen they will get violent and kill and rape the women. Meaning their genes pass on and your female genes wont if they decide to kill you.
Is that "good natural selection"
like this person doesn't think at all what will happen in a truly "free natural selection"

That is just how nature works, it's logical. They are programmed to choose the man with the best genes to reproduce and improve the species doing that. Yeah I know what you are going to say, that many women choose bad guys and criminals and have children with them, but that is not the norm. If you are fat, ugly, neet, mentally ill, etc. It's best for you and for the human race that your genes end with you.

>Why do men have so much difficulty being 'just friends' with the opposite sex?
You want me to be honest?
Most women are just that boring.
Take any woman, do some magic so she becomes a man and she's instantly the most vapid and boring man to ever exist.
Seriously. The only reason we men mingle with women is just in order to have a potential romantic relationship.
Of course there's a few interesting girls but they're by far a small minority (which you do not belong to).

I know it's logical, doesn't change the fact that it inherently disgusts me like lots of other things that happen in nature. I know those things are "natural" even when cruel, doesn't mean I want to have anything to do with them.

Because I can only pursue so many relationships and men make significantly better platonic friends. My only true interest in women is as romantic interest or social circle access (to find a romantic interest).

Girl in pic related can do what she wants, but if us leftover dudes successfully build our own micro-societies she has no right to demand access to them or that they follow her rules. Fuck chad and leave us the fuck alone.

It's not cruel. It is just how nature works. We think that we are so different from animals but you can see that everything in our lives can be explained as if we were animals. We are just monkeys with big brains that wear clothes and speak. But monkeys and animals at the end of the day.

women are sociopaths why would i want to be friends with them

Man, how I wish to find a pale blonde like that so I can lick her pink holes. I bet it tastes like nesquik

Nature is more than capable of cruelty. I could provide some nice examples of parasitic organisms if you wish. Trying to change nature is a fools errand however.

>It's not cruel.

Some things are, some things aren't. That's beside the point.

>1/3 children given paternity test find out their dad isn't their dad
>yet somehow women aren't able to select the best mates because of patriarchy
I love this blatant contradiction. I am myself a bastard child. So I am genetically superior but the people who raised me are absolute fucking losers. You think this makes my life better? No. I see my real life family (millionaires) and they are living the life while I have to settle with my family who hates me out of jealousy. No woman has ever felt sympathy they just want to fuck me because I'm attractive.

So what do you want exactly, that an attractive woman has sex and children with a fat, ugly, neet and mentally ill man just to not be cruel?

That man's only chance is to find a woman like him because normal and attractive women are going to ignore him as is logical to happen.