This picture was taken 4 years ago and it was the last time I interacted with people other than my family...

This picture was taken 4 years ago and it was the last time I interacted with people other than my family, a few months before this picture was taken I even managed to lose my virginity to one of the girls in this picture as well. When was the last time you interacted with people who were not related to you?

Attached: 88410308-9F8F-47F1-A7D3-BF2417509B2D.jpg (1284x1579, 1.58M)

Let me guess it was the midget chick

>having friends ever
kys normie

Are you the pudgefaced mutt in the back? Either way kill yourself

Lemme guess, you're the guy dancing the robot

What age were you guys at the time and how have you downward spiralled?

>When was the last time you interacted with people who were not related to you?
online, a few minutes ago
IRL, almost a year ago
i am the textbook definition of an introvert

He's obviously the Chinese on the outskirts, notice how he's not actually part of the group
Okay? So make some new friends?

Wrong, he is the one taking the picture

>I even managed to lose my virginity to one of the girls in this picture as well
I hate you. I despise you. I actually fucking loathe your existence so much.

Anyway to answer your question it would probably be the few people I made acquaintance with at a community college course a few years ago, unless you count work then it would be the people at a charity store I volunteered at a couple of years ago.

The last time I had actual friends was high school which was about 6 years ago.

Attached: 1528189007184.jpg (480x339, 177.93K)

You are the only guy with glasses, right? It seems about right that you would LARP using this picture. What a faggot.

I think he is the chink too, because his face is not in the picture at all, why would op want his face in a picture on r9k.

Nah, it's you: the glasses guy. Your body language is awkward af. What a faggoty stance. What's with your right hand?

I am not op you fucking retard

It's not the glasses guy, the chad is putting his arm around him and yellow bra is smiling at him, so he's obviously accepted in the group. No on is paying attention to the Chinese and he's awkwardly laughing

You like the yellow top girl, don't you? Sorry to break it to you, she's looking at Chinese guy's abs not you awkwardly dropping earphones.

Who would ever look at your scrawny as body anyways? Never in 100 years would that yellow top girl think of you as a man.

....she'll probably fuck that Chinese guy tho

kek you're so autistic. I can tell you've never interacted with people before. Is this some sort of self loathing projection chud?
>....she'll probably fuck that Chinese guy tho
kek its a fucking ricecel

Attached: 1628184821246.jpg (500x733, 57.81K)

PLOT TWIST: OP is one of the girls.

So you admit you are the glasses, scrawny bitch. LOL, you are such a retard. You can't even play it cool. No wonder yellow top girl put you in friendzone. Stay foreveralone.

Holy fuck you're severely mentally ill. I don't even have glasses ricecel. Are you mad that OP fucked yellow top girl and she wouldn't even look at you, Steven Zhang?

You know I fucked her. I know that's why you are mad. Stay mad. You scrawny faggot. LOL

kek seething ricecel, is that you in OPs pic?

Attached: 1646553228137.png (1175x792, 244.67K)

Why is this board so full of insufferable gaslighting weird gay faggots like you. Go back to the r9day thread where your faggot ass belongs