[Sad news]

[Sad news]
Baliyan Akki's (27) disaster tour in the United States has ended without anyone noticing.

The ChocoPro ace recently tweeted a photo of himself at an airport captioned, "Back home, resting & thinking."

His last recorded match was on 7.23 in an unknown indie organization in New Jersey, which means he had been inactive for 20 days.

Normally, an appearance on AEW would raise a wrestler's profile and make it easier to get booked, but this was not the case with Akki, and it is no exaggeration to say that his AEW DARK debut, which was so poor it was erased from company archives, was a fiasco on a level that could have caused an international incident affecting US-India relations. In addition, his appearance as Emi Sakura's second without explanation has gone largely unappreciated.

Compared to Konosuke Takeshita, who has no shortage of work, Akki has little demand overseas and seems forever destined to be known only by a small online audience on the Gatoh Move YouTube channel.

At this rate, an early retirement would not be an unreasonable choice for the Indian wrestler.

Attached: FZ2U3VRXwAAGyhK.jpg (2048x1536, 651.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

playboard.co/en/channel/UC2HtPsU4U7TNSv2mSbPkj0w/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he's going home to fuck suruga mei's butthole

He meant back home in Orlando ya tard

Maybe the best news. He's gotta look at the bigger picture: ChocoPro. That's where his true fans are.

But enough about me

OP's hatred for this man is pretty hilarious

Akki living rent free in OP's head lmao

He's making a WWE roster salary strictly off Patreon donations, Super Chats during shows and PWT merch. Doubt he's too worried.

at least he gets to fuck mei, unlike you

A pretty good wrestler but has no charisma or any type of personality to make him stand out, but fucking Mei makes him still based

I can't even laugh at this clever little parody as I am in a full, seething shoot about the idea that this literal piece of shit gets to not only hang out and share life experiences with, but also gets to plow his ugly, brown dingus deep into the pussy, mouth and anus of this adorable Joshi known as Mei Suruga and I don't.
Fuck him. I hope he dies.

Attached: 1643824792188.png (1080x1753, 1.54M)

Why do you care so much about about this dude, he's a complete nobody, who gives a fuck?

You wish, and ChocoPro doesn't make more than 2 digits from Super Chat these days.. the glory days are over.

playboard.co/en/channel/UC2HtPsU4U7TNSv2mSbPkj0w/videos

He's shown personality and charisma. I never saw him as boring.

Wait did he have a dark match? I thought he just came out with emi once?
Based. Same here. I don’t even care about joshis

Once again, zero dimes from the Chocolate Hole

Bollywood Akeem

he had a match on dpw recently.

Did you win?

Hey Akki

How does it feel to be the stinky Indian in a girls fed?

This, he still has matches booked