Develop gyno in 20s

>develop gyno in 20s
>go to doctor to get hormones checked
>have really high estrogen and low testosterone
>decline to get on T because I don't want to get hairier/smellier/more acne etc.
>gyno gets worse
>get levels checked again
>estrogen has been getting higher and T getting lower every year
>get blood tests and scan for tumor that could change my hormone levels
>clean

medbros what the fuck is happening to me? when I was 19 I looked 30, I just turned 30 and people tell me I look 19

Attached: 1645028953236.jpg (1554x1213, 195.36K)

stop eating onions faggot.

little known fact: most food products contain onions in one form or another

Attached: bgonethot.jpg (460x698, 96.3K)

Maybe you got bit by a tranny, thats the only logical think that could explain this. Remember user with high E comes great dilating.

>decline to get on T because I don't want to get hairier/smellier/more acne etc.
that would not have helped because estrogen is created from testosterone via the aromatase enzyme

you would have just aromatized the test into a fuck ton more estrogen

uh you do know the onions meme is just a meme, right? it has 0 influence on your hormone levels

time to complete your transition, user.

Are you fat? Do you exercise? Do you sleep well? Do you have a highly nutritious diet?

What's the difference between gyno and mantits? Were yours hard?

You are morbidly obese. Adipose tissue secretes estrogen. You aren't trans. You are a fat fuck. Lose weight.

Onions have layers. Shrek.
I am autistic. I want to cum in shrek's bussy.

bruh

no
no
no
no

Mine aren't just fat blobs. They look like small breasts, my nipples got huge

I'm not obese

How tall are you? How much do you weigh?

6'1 and 180 lbs

be my 30yo gyno bf matey.
What have you got to lose by getting doted on by me?

I don't know if I like dudes user

Are you American? Because your probably obese without knowing. If you see yourself as normal your fat. So lose some or you end up as a tranny.

>no
>no
>no
>no
Then you need to exercise, sleep better, and eat better. If you're really stressed all the time you have to minimize that too

Okay then, just thought I'd offer.

>uh you do know the onions meme is just a meme
well theres some speculation that it was something pushed by the dairy industry

>I don't know
you will soon enough with a condition like yours. it's only a matter of time.

Well, if you change your mind, here's a way to chat with me.
Rusty.Shackleford#3932

>I just turned 30 and people tell me I look 19

based, shame about the gyno though

I assume you say that as a coomer but I actually feel like I went from 100% straight to less than that and it feels like the change is happening in proportion to whatever hormone fuckery is happening to me

Attached: 1644962193559.png (1454x915, 569.12K)

Its in the Water user ((they)) dont want you to know. Never drink tap water or out of plastik bottles its full of female hormones. Build yourself a rainwater trap you can drink from it without preparation. Its also much healthier because its full of vitamins and these will transform you into a strong man again trust me.

>bit by a tranny
Holy kekerinoo

Yeah, you lie. No one at 6'1" and 180 lbs has man boobs. More like you are 5'7" and 270 lbs. You fat shit.