You might wonder how I have this image glowing in wicked radiance I'm white Northern Italian and Polish I have said God...

You might wonder how I have this image glowing in wicked radiance I'm white Northern Italian and Polish I have said God Emperor King Eric Voytek Bartoli

Attached: 162926.jpg (400x500, 58.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/K9yXYMvSDPw
docdroid.net/aeaweKn/acgver20-docx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What are you talking about tranny?

Not the idea

Attached: the-room-tommy-wiseau-james-franco-01.jpg (1200x800, 465.51K)

Nice projection of yourself sounding of a tranny through a screen

In case you haven't figured out it's not evil to say it's okay to kill people defrauding me

Oh ho ho ho ho ho ho

Man your not crazy just pathetic, join the 41 percent please it will be better for everyone.

The greatest show on earth

youtu.be/K9yXYMvSDPw

Tranny I don't need you trying to drain me as I'm doing something foolish

That sounds like shit

A gate of hell has been opened

I'm in reality of controlling air why do you try speaking to myself subhuman

I'm not doing legionnaire there considers a different reality

It would require cgi to make a movie of myself their is no reality to film it

I actually have ultra instinct I kicked a tomato can dead center in the middle of the street spinning of a top stopping all traffic this is just recent shit I have moments of this everyday almost everyday for decades not triggering my power I'm white Northern Italian and Polish I have said God Emperor King Eric Voytek Bartoli

I had did a dimension rift into my spectral reality I had the birds flying around in introduction to myself as wizard Yahweh I'm white Northern Italian and Polish I have said God Emperor King Eric Voytek Bartoli

>7852307
>85230

Be Antichrist 0

I'm white Northern Italian and Polish I have said God Emperor King Eric Voytek Bartoli

>67852326
>785232
>232
>Eric Voytek Bartoli the Third Coming of Christ

I'm white Northern Italian and Polish I have said God Emperor King Eric Voytek Bartoli

Dont feed the schizo bait larper

You imposed the equivalence of a 9/11 tier terrorist attack posting in my thread to hell you go in dying tranny defrauding me I'm white Northern Italian and Polish I have said God Emperor King Eric Voytek Bartoli

It's hard to believe I written this and everything I've been through

docdroid.net/aeaweKn/acgver20-docx

I'm speaking regular English I have to remind I own Latin of my Holy Roman Empire it might require a while to see this picture of Satan I drew as photorealistic I'm truly horrifying I'm white Northern Italian and Polish I have said God Emperor King Eric Voytek Bartoli

Attached: Satan.png (437x722, 571.99K)

Hoe do you like seeing me all grown up Satan

Attached: e926394473ed89fc5daa1eadb4d9afb2.jpg (750x792, 94.91K)

Ruptured I know I get all the girls