Welp I called my crush a nigger. dont think I can live down this one. any suggestions on how to cope...

welp I called my crush a nigger. dont think I can live down this one. any suggestions on how to cope? I don't have money for booze right now.

Attached: 45E8FCEF-32C6-4E3A-AD9B-2DEA9222A3C2.jpg (785x671, 59.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/1mlRoy1xU75e
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how did that even happen user?? just hope ur crush forgets abt it or doesn't care that you did that;;

Attached: rei.gif (640x687, 438.7K)

we were joking around and I thought it was okay to drop an n-bomb. she won't forget, she kicked me out of her place. I think I was close too.

oh noo user you should know by now that normalfags don't do well with n-bombs usually unless you heard them say the n word before;;; I feel bad for you user :((

Attached: shinji.jpg (750x620, 151.33K)

you could have easily avoided this if you just never used Any Forums

was she black? if so you're a retard. but also it's probably a larp cause i've seen this thread before

send her this next

voca.ro/1mlRoy1xU75e

>she cant handle the fact that you are who you are and doesnt like real you
idk to me it sounds like you just dodged a bullet

?!?!?!? very random user

>user when he gets kicked out for being a racist piece of shit

Attached: 62d.gif (498x280, 1.34M)

that's the point. originally of course

Attached: 1522702941_9ff.gif (512x321, 1.63M)

>Any Forums sends another lost soul to the incel forum

Many such cases

u user are a funny man

she's half, we were making fun of ourselves and each other and I thought her calling herself a mud baby was a green light to drop the bomb. apparently she had some negative history behind the word.

you're lucky if she doesn't tell everyone that knows you that you're a huge racist

LMFAO thats fucked up as hell, you have to be making this up

Attached: EuScUGaWgAMfx4L.jpg (768x768, 52.04K)

nah her grandma used to call her nigger all of the time and beat her when she was younger. I might've accidentally reopened a wound.

that was not very smart op;;

Who cares? If she likes you she'll get over it.

she'll probably get over it because she knows I'm a fucking idiot but whatever chance I had at hooking up with her has definitely obliterated by that joke.

If you care so much send her flowers or something.

Tuesday I sent my crush a message calling her a name too, mostly in good humor. It was something like "hi, creep, long time no see, how are you (...)".

By thursday she still haven't read or simply ignored my message, who knows. I didn't go online since then, mostly for believing she won't answer me, anyway, like she didn't two years ago.

I mean, what else could I have sent? Kissing her ass clearly doesn't work, so at least I'll have my fun at her expense while contacting her again (something I ideally wouldn't even have done).

Attached: guilty.jpg (204x255, 32.32K)

I never understood how its ok when normies call people who they barely know names and slurs but god forbid I do the same as a joke to someone I know for years

Attached: 1647467471103.jpg (1256x1521, 227.84K)