Gonna trip on shrooms for the first time tonight to see if i really should kill myself

gonna trip on shrooms for the first time tonight to see if i really should kill myself.

wish me luck robots

Attached: 1647712289993.png (809x740, 317.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4TL0pp-fD5M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DONT DO EEEEET

That's bad trip fuel dude.
I'm telling you.
If ur not in a good headspace do not do psychedelics

Telling u.

haha bet you are gonna have a bad trip or a good one depending on if good entities are real and one takes pity on you

Bad trips are a zoomer meme.
They're just a bunch of pussy's.
Take a shot ton of shrooms and watch a horror movie or something.
It's pretty fun.

Do them outside in the daytime retard

im in a good headspace. suicide would be a nice relief and if psychs aren't what they are cracked up to be (will try lsd too) then that's my out. i've tried killing myself in a painful way before (hanging) and failed. i remember the intense pain of hanging from my neck but thinking it was still worth it because that was my way out. you have no idea how bad my life is/has been man. this is my chance at peace.

>bet you are gonna have a bad trip or a good one
nice way to cover your bases in your bet. you're only wrong if i have a mediocre one.

i know you won't believe me but im a wahmen in nyc. i think that is not a smart idea. i will get raped.

Cringe.
Based. Originally based definitely.

You don't want to ruin your first trip be sure to take a lot.

Ugh go jump off a bridge troon.

Why wouldn't you do a real drug like coke. You'll never get laid like this

keep us updated please

i will.

i probably shouldve become a man. i was a retard who didnt know how to get testosterone as a teen so i gave up.

ive gotten laid, not worth it.

i will to the extent i can. hopefully it wont archive at the peak of my high.

if youre gonna kill yourself why not shoot heroin

Ywnbam. Whats the point if ur fake dick wont work.

i will if i determine that i should indeed die.

>wont work
plenty of men cant get women preggers if that's what you mean.

It wont become erect

yes it will.
that's the biggest point of the surgery... they usually insert a rod or use a saline pump. i'd get the rod.
anyway, i would only consider it again if i got close to 30, had a lot of money and was still dissatisfied with my life. if i had a lot of money now i'd try to womanmax though. i have felt for a long time like i have to larp as a female but it helps me get certain privileges sometimes despite being ugly as sin.

That's not the moral of that picture. Let go in order for the real you to live.

youtu.be/4TL0pp-fD5M

Attached: don't delete (You).jpg (2436x1125, 287.81K)

i needed a picture to use for the thread.

if you've never had a bad trip, you take baby doses.
Every experienced shroom user has had at least one "bad trip." One time I took 7 grams and ran around naked until my gf tackled me and tied me to her bed