Did you ever go to a mental hospital? what was the experience like? ill describe mine from when i was 16:

did you ever go to a mental hospital? what was the experience like? ill describe mine from when i was 16:

>get situated in a room at 1:30 in the morning and cry myself to sleep because i missed my parents so much
>get blood drawn at fucking 5 am and eat some graham crackers lol
>finally the day starts
>don't really get along with the other kids
>one of the nurses walks in on me taking a shit and i tell him to gtfo
>the rest of the 8 days i was barely functioning and living off of ensures and saltines, i kept crying like a bitch too
it wasn't fun.

Attached: ryuko.jpg (400x400, 22.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UB0fK09q9RE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

when i was in the mental hospital this schizophrenic boy grabbed my arm and told me not to cut myself
and then I drew him gore and he told me he really liked it
and some girl stole my food

Why tell the nurse to leave? Assert dominance by shitting while staring.
I kind of enjoy the hospital stays. But the bills can suck. I like talking to cuties that have nowhere to go so they'll give you attention. I like the structure, the encouragement to sleep, the chance to just read books and not worry.

>Experience 1 - Hospital Psych Ward
Genuine horror movie shit, overstuffed with people so the halls were filled with loose beds containing screaming patients.
>Experience 2 - Mental Hospital Proper
Like a mixture of kindergarten and prison. Two
or three demeaning useless classes that take about 20 minutes each and absolutely shit-all to do besides that. Talking to the other loonies was kind of freeing because when everyone's crazy nobody is. Not horrific but dehumanizing, demeaning, and pointless. Never want to do it again.

Attached: 1615170604045.jpg (396x407, 44.85K)

>sent to mental ward for two weeks due to public nudity
>litterally no one to talk to nothing to do no where to go just sit in a white empty room for two weeks
>food sucked bed sucked all the other inmates kept getting each other sick. itterally force fed meds which made everything worse and tasted awful just awful ech,
It made me feel like I will never actually get any external help for mental issues and that trying to was a huge mistake. Just a prision. Made me want to die. Hated it.

>It made me feel like I will never actually get any external help for mental issues and that trying to was a huge mistake. Just a prision.
This is the final blackpill. Psychiatry is a giant meme and they have no solutions for anyone with real chronic problems, just medication that will numb/slow your brain while fucking your metabolism raw and introducing other issues, many permanent.

Yes, my uncle went insane and they sent him to a place where everybody has some screws loose.
It's apparently not the psych ward but maybe one step before the psych ward.
I remember one dude there talking to me for 30mins and I don't remember ??
I honestly wanted to record the conversation because even at the moment it was weird af.
I met an absolute chain smoker there.
He looked like a living corpse but was still allowed to smoke there ??
And someone who begged me to take him out of this place because he is clearly not insane.
Sure, lol

I was in one for two weeks. Every day I just ate and paced up and down the hallways until I got tired. We had little groups that we were coerced into being apart of like twice a day. there was only one other guy that didnt genuinely have screws loose so I just talked to him. He was cool I guess.

OP are you perhaps a notorious /vg/ schizo shitposter?

no, why do you think that?

>public nudity
user.... wtf happened

Attached: ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif (498x280, 1.08M)

I have been thrown into the loony bin twice and my recollections are fractured at best. I can recall getting stuck with something that sedated me so heavily it made me kind of cease to exist momentarily and then left me unable to walk. The orderly referred to my treatment as getting "mothballed" when asked about it by my mother. I'm pretty sure my ex gf came to the ward and pretended to be a presenter just to fuck with me.
youtube.com/watch?v=UB0fK09q9RE

I've been in like 12 different ones. A residential stay as well.
It really depends on where you go. The first one I ever went to was waayyy over capacity. I had to wait a week in the lobby room with like 200 people before actually being admitted. I was stuck on a chair watching tv 24/7. When I finally got in got bunked with a fuckhead that wanted me sexually. Kept touching on my thighs when I would sit outside.
Originally it was pretty bad, I would get locked in with the babbling schizos, and wouldnt feel safe at all. When I sort of got used to it I would go the higher functioning wards, which were ok. You couldn't really do anything but watch as your life fell apart and you were powerless to stop it.
the residential stay was just one long extended mental hospital, except I could play video games a couple hours a day.

If I do ever get institutionalized, I'm going to shit on the floor to own the jannies.

Well it's a bit of a long story but originally I went to the mental hospital for anger issues after destroying my family house because a book [Thinking Fast And Slow] pissed me off because it made me feel stupid with bullshit questions, and I was originally only there for a few days. When I realized I could not leave after the doctor said I couldn't leave, at the mental hospital, I took off all my clothes and ran up and down the halls yelling at them, trying to open the doors out and stuff and all. So they legally had me forced there for an extra two weeks with some judge being told I was preforming public nudity at the mental hospital, and that it would be best to force me there for an extended period against my will even longer. Then the scum fucker doctor did nothing for me, gave shit pills, and everything just sucked in general.

make sure to tell them in a funny voice stuff like
>Cleeeean it up, jannies.

I was roommates with this one guy who would shout at the "hidden camera in the walls" or something about how he was best friends with Epstein and Kanye and that Biden was going to pick him up. He was annoying but he was kinda cool when he wasn't having his little sessions. I wonder how he's doing.

Attached: 28494900.png (370x320, 136.4K)

he probably uses Any Forums

>this one guy who would shout at the "hidden camera in the walls"
W-well I do get this sort of anxiety too you know

a short black girl from like jamaica or something liked me and we basically "dated". she said i was handsome and that she "belonged to white boys". idk what mental condition she had, i have ocd and am probably gonna kms, but she said "i'm sorry" after like every sentence. we didn't have sex and i'm still a virgin but she did show me her ass and tits although i barely remember it because i was sleepy all the time from meds. she looked exactly like this, it's creepy but i took michael che from snl and made him female with faceapp because this is really exactly what she looked like. she was 19 and i was and am still 20

Attached: 1CE306E3-53F4-4269-86F8-9EAD04CA9CCA.jpg (1552x970, 106.05K)

I've went three times. Once at a military ward, one normie civvie ward and one schizo-only ward. The military one was very disciplined, we woke up at 5:30am sharp, we'd go into one big room and mostly play Uno and pass the time besides occasional short talk sessions.

The civilian one (with "normal" illnesses mostly) we had more privacy and leniency, I recall one person telling me that he tried to become an astronaut but he was rejected because he didn't have his left testicle. We mostly played monopoly and watched the stereotypical news propaganda, that is, when a 18 year old fresh woman out of highschool graduate doing her hours to become a psychologist would come in and tell us to think better and take our medications.

The last one was a schizophrenic only ward. I recall many things from this, a black woman being forced injected antipsychotics despite resisting, saying it makes her "feel bad" and then having seizures quickly after. A Mexican teenager who snorted packets of sugar thinking it was cocaine. A black man thinking he was being attacked by a snake. Then my roommate, who would rant incoherently about God, for the fun of it, I told him about Lain and how she was the God of the wired and like a lightbulb that went off in his head - it all made sense to the man.

Anyways, they were alright, usually just 3-5 day stints. I got approved for neetbux going to these places and they're fun in their own right, give it a shot.

Attached: LainLainLain.png (951x843, 1.19M)

Yeah but I'm not sharing my story. I wanted to write my experience as a webcomic.

You should've bleached her

I will talk about some of my experiences. I was known in the ward as the guy who shouldn't really be there and is just kind of normal, it was hell and I loathe the idea of going back.
>go to psych ward on a Friday or Saturday
>have to be processed but doctor isn't back until Monday
>Monday comes, doctor doesn't check me, this is required to start the clock on the 3 day hold
>next day I push for the doctor to see me, sometime around the evening he brings me into his office, start telling him stuff
>when I was younger (around 6-12) my sister, who is ten years older than me abused me. We would get into knife fights and at one point I stabbed her in the ankle, she basically made my life hell
>in the middle of me telling him all of this he pulls out his ringing phone without excusing himself, answers it, has a 3 minute conversation, then tells me "Make this quick, I'm going to see Spiderman with my son and I'm already late with leaving because of you"
>starts blaming me for the abuse
another short story:
>every day we would have a "silent hour" where we had to sit in our rooms and not say anything
>hour is up, it's 15 minutes past, there's a nurse today that I hadn't seen before
>go out, tell them that the silent hour is up
>he says "silent hour is up when I say it's up"
>I sort of just look at him
>he starts saying "Whatchu gonna do about it? Huh? Come here and do something"
>if I was still a retard I would have 100% done something, however after going to the hospital I realized I needed to get the fuck out ASAP and fighting him would have just kept me there much much longer

I ended up getting out on Christmas Eve or the day before, there were a lot of funnier stories but these are some of the worse ones. There was not a single night I got sleep in that place, every time I layed down it took hours to go to bed and I woke up extremely groggy from the melatonin. I could tell some funnier stories if anyone wants.

Sounds fake, sounds like you are describing yourself.