Reminder that this is why politicians and the media are beating the war drums...

Reminder that this is why politicians and the media are beating the war drums. The consequences of our hypergamous progressive society are only just beginning to dawn on those who engineered it and they're scrambling to stop what's coming. They see a growing plurality of men with nothing to pass on and no reason to contribute to the continuation of the state and they NEED THEM DEAD. They needed you dead yesterday. They're going to send you in Ukraine and make damn sure the only way you come home is in a bodybag.

Attached: 4xANNJZlKL2mFaM3ceJGQ_VK2woYkjT322qQ3ICCRtOVRNsB2Bbtc76d3DXh2ykl.jpg (1152x860, 62.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ifstudies.org/blog/more-faith-less-sex-why-are-so-many-unmarried-young-adults-not-having-sex
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>They're going to send you in Ukraine and make damn sure the only way you come home is in a bodybag.

Finally.

Who's gonna do the wageslave shit then?

Hope this is true. I work in infrastructure and won't be drafted, please send 80% of men off to die so I can scoop up a qt gf or three.

Nope, not me. If a draft ever does happen, I'm heading straight for Belize

it's crazy that women are even more sexless.
ifstudies.org/blog/more-faith-less-sex-why-are-so-many-unmarried-young-adults-not-having-sex

A chunk of it is due to be automated and what's left can be staffed by imported third worlders.

Automation creates more jobs than it replaces. You should have seen what people did before they had hammers or nails.

More jobs for pajeet H1B hires. Not you.

To be fair, india is far more educated than most people realize. I have a job and kids. It's a good thing to actually have freedom to find a career you love or just hang out and not work. Both paths are based.

>They're going to send you in Ukraine
They'll have to kill all these young men on USA soil because a lot of them will refuse to go. If they're forced to go, they'll kill american military personnel as soon as a weapon is in their hands

>Reminder that this is why politicians and the media are beating the war drums.

*BAM* *BAM*
LET'S NUKE SOME FOOKING RUSKIES!
*BAM* *BAM*
but why?
*BAM* *BAM*
BECOARSE A MINORITY OF 23-YEAR-OLD BETAS ON Any Forums AREN'T GETTING LAID!
*BAM* *BAM*

>They'll have to kill all these young men on USA soil because a lot of them will refuse to go. If they're forced to go, they'll kill american military personnel as soon as a weapon is in their hands
user be realistic that's not going to happen in any appreciable amount. Consider this, The majority of the Russian conscripts in Ukraine don't want to be there , they are not doing any of the stuff you are saying, at most they'll try to meander out of active combat.

Can you figure out the mystery of why there are so many stds even though 70% of people aren't having sex, and women are getting 4 times as many STDs as men?

Attached: 1641842921108.jpg (1080x1825, 813.42K)

This is true but it won't be the incels that are killed off, it will be the normies. All we need to do is dodge the draft while the normies volunteer to be thinned out.

not that hard to understand. more promiscuity means more stds. you don't spread stds if you faithful to your partner. if less men are having sex but the same number of women are having sex that means there are more men having sex with multiple women, therefore spreading diseases.

>One in four GIRLS
>Adolescents
Maybe just maybe it is easy for women to have sex and they all have sex with the same men which increases their chances of getting it?
>Nao but muh roasties
Why is it 1 in four girls and not 1 in 4 teens with a more common std like herpes?

I really don't want to believe what this place says about women, or at least that it's something that can't be ignored or coped with. I want to believe that even though it can take a while to find it, there is a good relationship to be had out there for me. Just because a truth is harsh or plainly visible under a fully dispassionate lens doesn't make it all-encompassing or axiomatic. An attitude of openness toward change and sober inspection of oneself through the viewpoint and accompanying circumstances and rationale of someone else can go a long ways, and imo is the biggest, looming counterpart of this places stance on women.
H O W E V E R, as one of my friends has taken to saying frequently, all women belong to the streets now. It's undeniable that there is an awful attitude in the dating market that grinds away at men just wanting to be met halfway, and who didn't have it easy in the first place. All is fair in love and war, yes, but women seem to be trying their level best to break that saying and with the unanimous backing of every institution that exists. Remember the last time you got an uber driver that was a younger (not a boomer) female? Neither do I, because I'm a white male, too, and even though I've spent my whole life trying to do good by others, I'm Satan himself as evidenced by my uber profile pic. Only ever tried to be good, have lived by the Golden rule without exceptions based on color, sex, or age, or anything else, and that's earned me nothing but demonization. I will continue to do so because I am above lesser behavior, and again, I am resisting the urge to fully indulge in this places ideas on the matter; but goddamn, when is someone ever going to say, "hey, maybe we should reexamine the dynamic here because it's blatantly and malevolently skewed." Won't be me, I'd like to retain what little social life I have left.
Thanks for reading and God bless.

I am still asking myself why men get taught about consent when most of us wont even have sex unless we catch a homeless woman in some alleyway since women refuse to interact with non chads.

based, was gonna post this comment myself

Attached: 1647054917271.jpg (600x800, 65.49K)

Of course theres no female Uber drivers, a literal 2/10 makes the same money on onlyfans or better

There's simply not gonna be a conventional war in Ukraine leading to the drafting of a generation of young American men. NATO would win such a war overwhelmingly, potentially without even resorting to conscription, but it will never come to that because Russia has atomic bombs and would use them in such a scenario.

It's just the usual nationalist squabbling over clay mixed with a great power proxy war, the 20th century was full of this shit.

>I am still asking myself why men get taught about consent when most of us wont even have sex
So frat boys can cover their crimes.

Wrong, I have a friend who is a girl and like half the rides I've taken with her where she called it have been young women. They literally just don't accept rides from white males. I've never tried to be anything but polite and kind to others and I'm basicly viewed as a rapist.