Social status is more important than geneti

>social status is more important than geneti...

Attached: 1647726065546.webm (1328x744, 1.91M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/y9T_cmjHsIk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>When the seething soiboy pops in to cockblock the Chad
kek

lmao when will Destiny admit he's a cuck. I actually agree with him on most things, but he's a cuck in the most literal sense.

Destiny is a weirdo who abandoned his child to be in an open relationship (he's most likely fucking as many women as she is men) with some young girl.

Look yeah he's not got great genetics but yeah he has social status, but his story is that of a freak.

He's literally like 5 foot 3

Destiny has a kid, he at least has reproduced and has a stake in the future. You incels wouldn't understand

Yeah he's genetic trash, but he has status and money and thats good enough to fuck a hole.
His life is still shit tho, he abanonded his own child to live a life of degeneracy in an open relationship with some blonde whore

>Look yeah he's not got great genetics but yeah he has social status

which amounts for nothing, look at the fucking webm again, she's ready to fuck the Chad there and then, with Destiny looking literally like he's about to cry

hes actually based
youtu.be/y9T_cmjHsIk

Attached: ciareet.jpg (2448x3264, 1.34M)

Honestly, why do you care about these random internet people and their personal relationships, or lack thereof? You're quite weird in my book. And OP, why would you even save this on your computer or care enough to make a thread about it. It's none of your business. People like you really have too much time on your hands. There's better things to do than obsess over these things like some child. Please don't post stuff like this again, thank you.

Attached: 1647487140161.jpg (600x450, 56.53K)

No one cares who you think is weird faggot, off yourself today.

Please leave this board. There's an expected quality of posts made here. Go to Any Forums or /bant/ if you want to obsess about internet personalities' personal lives. Thanks!

Attached: 1646712598631.png (976x850, 627.75K)

i don't give a fuck about them at all retard
thread is about female nature and Chad's power

>misses the point completely

you're embarrassing yourself

that seething soiboy is her rich bf

My point is you need to leave. I don't care about your point. It's your damage to this board with your godawful thread ideas and posts. Get out, now.

you just keep embarrassing yourself

Is anyone going to give me the back story of this video of people who I don't know?

>nam getting called a chad
lol. he is very lovely and did a great job as a host on the red carpet. at that same twitchcon he remarked on being relentlessly booleyd about his height. Also destiny is literally in an open relationship with a young thot and openly bi. The blackpill is 100% empirically proven, but this is a terrible example, funny as it was.

his face is literally male model tier, you're mega coping right now
oh wait you're one of the retards who think the Gigachad meme guy is actually what Chad looks like irl lmao

>he has a kid
>who cares if his gf fucks miles and miles of dicks while shes with him
>its definitely his kid you incels wouldnt understand
Oh i think the incels understand quite well thatin all liklihood it isnt his kid

based
these fags are like teenage girls gossiping
who the fuck cares about streamers

>rich
>famous
>5'3 gigamanlet
>still getting cucked out by some ethnic 4/10 curry
Holy shit its really over if you arent 6 foot 5 giga chad

his midface is greatly too long; a horseface. He has a nice brow ridge, eye area and lower third, but his midface width-height ratios suck. You also didn't address him being lower than average height. He is a micro internet celebrity with a decent face and a top percentile income, but is objectively not a chad on physical characteristics alone

>who the fuck cares about streamers
I miss Gaming Garbage.