I will still pay someone to be my friend

Last thread didn't get much replies. If anyone's interested, I will still pay someone to be my friend.

Attached: 1467012961985237.jpg (4000x3588, 1.7M)

so what do you like to do user? where are you from?

You dont have to pay me. Looks like your in a rough spot user.

Learn to love yourself user, friends are also a temporary luxury like most things in life, stopped having contact with my long time friends half a year ago. But that aside I will gladly socialize

Like a gay 4 pay scheme or?

Will you pay me in loyalty or trust?

Nobody seen your last thread faggot, just post details or gtfo

hey you dont need to pay pay. I would be your friend cus I have so few anyway, reply with disc if you want and I will add you

blackfemanon#6161

Rip your disc

I can try to become your friend without you having to pay me, but... uhm. I can sense that we don't have much in common.

Nevermind everyone, this was a bad idea. I'll just let the thread die and not post this anymore.

I'll be your friend for free.

Unless you're Iris. I don't trust friendship from her.

uh your discord isnt right, but since you probably got flooded with requests you probably changed the nick yourself (putting femanon is a bad idea on an incel board if yo just want friends)

Attached: heart guy.jpg (275x275, 22.75K)

what else would you expect, you asked for friends and like 10 people offered. I would call that success

You don't want frens, u want attention

That's not mine, probably someone making a joke.

I don't know. Maybe you're right. If anything I just want to be close with someone, but I guess you don't need to know that.

How about instead of paying me, you try playing some of the games I play? I'd prefer a friend to play vidya with over money any time of the day

Not OP, but what vidya do you play?

Why dont u trust iris

how much are you willing to pay?
it better be worth my time

well lately I have been transitioning away from video games and more to real life games to, going to try russian roulette soon my parents recommended it

one teaspoon of cum per day, take it or leave it

Give me your discord user, I'll be your friend

Heruke#8316

How much can you pay user? I also want to pay people to be my friend so im thinking of using your money to make more friends.

Can you not start conversations outside or with a random? What about trying drugs?