Post humiliation content, greentext stories, screenshots. Time to get demoralized

Post humiliation content, greentext stories, screenshots. Time to get demoralized

Attached: e8bhnkwbheo11.jpg (899x1599, 90.5K)

Maybe if your picture wasn't a cartoon you'd have got laid

It's just a bitmoji, it's like an avatar that you can use to represent you on some social media apps, namely snapchat, and now Tinder I guess. Women would NEVER start a conversation, or even entertain a conversation with someone who only has a bitmoji, or a blank profile.

POST CONTENT!!!!

Attached: zjj67s662ux61.png (640x424, 53.73K)

>Time to get demoralized
This isn't 2011.

If anything such humiliation content is empowering to me as it gives me high ground over normalfag gaslighters.

lol okay I laughed. are all zoomer whores big brain like that

I laughed at this but the same thing has happened to me
Dunno how the fuck normalfags aren't all blackpilled yet when this type of thing happens to them daily

oh well

All females are trash

>white guy
>Yellow Fever degenerate subhuman
You're trying to scrape the bottom of the barrel mate, stop being a disgrace. Everyone is painfully aware you're a fetishist

Damn dude i had an out of body experience after reading that. Ouch.

I want to greentext so give me a second

Attached: 1646431343474.jpg (540x769, 48.23K)

>Ouch.
the guy tossed her a fat one though, had it coming in my opinion

>tfw getting btfo by rando you met off tinder

Attached: mem.png (2157x1923, 333.15K)

>Swiping for 7 months on Plenty of Fish
>Given up
>Swiping Aimlessly now
>Match with a baby hippo
>Fuck it she's big bit not too hard on the eyes
>Hey whats up are you in (city)?
>Uh hell no. Shut your ugly ass up. Look at me and look at you! LMAO
>unable to send a response
I'm pretty sure i weigh 50 lbs less than her but ok

>congrats

social retard detected

user was semt a message that went along the lines of
>Um I don't know if you wanted me to be offended or something but I'm happy with who i am.
So he makes a thread asking us why she would send that. We have to ask him what he said because he was very vague. Finally posts pic rel. I kek'd so fucking hard and the thread shot up to 225 unique posters in an hour

Attached: AnonRoastsABitch.png (720x675, 130.01K)

I have a "Chad" friend who says shit like this and it legitimately ruins every interaction he has because he is insecure as fuck and feels the need to say retarded shit like that. Genuine humility (not self-hate) is a good thing

Damn. Not only did she fillet you. She used the proper form of 'you're'.

Attached: Screenshots_2022-03-19-15-58-42.png (562x865, 64.51K)

How is he socially retarded for saying congrats? That woman is just a bitch. The implication wasn't necessarily that the man has been a Tinder user for a while and only just finally got his first match, indicating that he's a loser to the woman. The implication could also be that he just downloaded the app. What actually happened was that the man wasn't a Chad so the woman assumed the former as she was already looking for a reason to dismiss him based of genetics alone.

The problem with saying "congrats" is that he's implying she's somehow won an award for matching with him, as if she doesn't deserve him or something. When you congratulate women on their interactions with you it's very demeaning and seems narcissistic. Yes he may have just thought it was a joke, but it's not taken that way. Imagine if a girl congratulated you on her letting you talk to her.