I want to become a walker

I am a fat NEET and I want to start walking. What do I need to get started? My following list:

>flashlight
>walking shoes
>jacket
>pedometer

What else do I need?

Attached: 32B48540-1EA0-48AC-9397-F4CFBFD1C7BB.png (434x601, 344.49K)

That's all you need really.

I wouldn't shell out on expensive walking shoes, just something that you find comfortable.

I'd say you've pretty much covered everything already.
To stay on the safe side I'd recommend taking something for self defence, pepper spray etc. I've personally never had to deal with anyone when going out at night, but I still take at least something

wtf is this retarded list? literally whatever you want dude

As somebody who nightwalks for 2-3 hours a night
>Headphones
>Midwest emo mixtape(for me its Mineral)
>idk maybe some weed
>suicidal thoughts
>I usually bring a sandwich bag to put my phone in so it doesnt get wet if its raining
>thermos of tea in the winter months, maybe coffee if thats your thing

Attached: 1604091135715.webm (1000x562, 1.52M)

I like being big. I aim to die this way after enjoying my fill of food and soda.

Attached: 244508848_2918478621735299_7298330386317982329_n.jpg (674x651, 131.27K)

holy fuck if we had this sort of scenery id become a hiker
this is why i dont go outside
living in a desert shithole is fucking hell

Attached: 869875.png (912x591, 331.76K)

walking is gay, go biking

put away your gross fucking feet before I suck on them faggot

>than in the barren desert of Utah
LMAO that looks like a green heaven compared to fucking saudi arabia
you dont even know how happy my dad gets seeing a few bushes growing in the desert its fucking sad

your phone will count steps. what you really need is one of those two girls to shit in your mouth for a light snack on the trails.

Wanna trade places?
You come live in southern Appalachia with all the ticks and trees and mountains you can handle, I'll get a nice DRY desert to walk around in.

>walk hundreds of miles
>the bad feelings still follow me

I guess so, ive not ever been out the country but ive always thought that sort of environment had a certain level of beauty and mysticism to it, but idk i guess if you lived there and saw it everyday it would grow tiresome

Attached: IMG_20200810_062855 - Copy.jpg (674x886, 142.68K)

quality headphones and a good smartphone with battery

>What else do I need?
Legs.

You are a bipedal animal that's made for walking via Darwinist evolution. You don't need anything. You are just making excuses. Stay a fat NEET forever or go walk.

biking at night is pretty fun too. I suggest taking a knife at walks with you too or taser or something. Never know what will happen

BRAAAAAPPPHHH.....BRAAAAAAAPPPFFFHH...BRAAAAAAAPPPHHHHHH.............................................BRAP..BRAP.......BRAAAAAAAAPPPPPHHHHH..............................................................................................BRAP..BRAP..BRAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPHHHH......BRAAAAAAAPPHHHHH.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................BRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPHHHHHFFFF

If you 'need' anything to fucking walk I don't think you're gonna get very far kek.

I'm a walker. Here's my list
>4 bud light pounders
>Camel crush menthol silver
>Work Boots
>High vis jacket
>Gloves
>Cell phone for tunes/take pics to post here/flashlight
>One magnum condom

Attached: IMG_20220313_185500268.jpg (4160x3120, 1.91M)

>I suggest taking a knife at walks with you too
Good idea. Never know when that suicide urge is gonna hit

>pedo meter

>pocket knife/pistol
Be safe