Is working at McDonalds good for a first job? I'm looking to get a job during the summer, I'm 18 and never had a job...

Is working at McDonalds good for a first job? I'm looking to get a job during the summer, I'm 18 and never had a job. Any anons who have worked at McDonalds here? Any advice for somebody like me?

Attached: 8ac.jpg (607x627, 40.95K)

My gf likes it. Decent coworkers for the most part. I imagine it varies from place to place.

>Is working at McDonalds good for a first job?
Hahaha no. Do you really want to be "That guy that works at McDonald's". Parents use you as an example to teach their kids what not to grow up to be

>imagine it varies from place to place.
if you go to a location that gets like not that much traffic it's a very easy job. If its a heavy traffic location, then you really have to work for your money

>what not to grow up to be
he said first job not career retard. Everyone does some min wage customer service type shit as their first job

It's not bad if you're looking to save up a bit before college or something but keep in mind there probably are places that pay better for this kind of entry level work and you definitely shouldn't commit to it long term.

Hey, someone has to make the fast food.

She works in the McDonalds in the city. Not a big city mind you but enough. She says its a lot of hard work, so I believe you.

Hang yourself.
True, but OP should really aim for something a little better.

I used to work in IT but now I work a dead end job in a scaffolding warehouse. I dont mind it at all. I get to be outside and the pay is fair so I get to enjoy the money-hole of a hobby that is gun ownership. We are not all destined for greatness. Somebody has the side-character.

No clue.
Shitjobs depends entirely on your coworkers.
It honestly gets easy over time

>Somebody has the side-character.
It's upsetting to see someone so willing to resign themselves to that. But I can't stop you, man. Fair enough.

nah mcdonalds has shit resale value who the fuck wants a cold beef burger, you want something you can warm up.
when I was 20 I traded kfc I got after work for weed.

I work in retail for about a year and find it okay.
There is a shop closer to me which is more modern but the people I currently work with are okay.
Lucky me, the dude who was an ass got fired.
Dude was crazy someone shopped and stole something for 2 bucks.
He held him there called the police for 2 fucking bucks and later threatened him with a gas pistole because the 'thief' understand the situation and went insane.
I had to be there the whole time

I used to strive for more but I just became resentful because of it. Nothing makes you hate society more than trying to endure the struggle of climbing within it.
This way I can focus on what I want out of myself instead of what other people want out of me.

>I'm 18
It's fine, first job doesn't matter too much.
What are you trying to do in the future though? If you're trying to jump on the faggy tech bandwagon like so many others nowadays, it may be worth it to look into tech company high school internships or something.

I worked there in college shortly before dropping out. My first job was in pizza but I would say McDonald's is like the most basic beginner food service job you can have aside from that. It is painfully easy (unless you are unironically retarded) and work environment is generally super chill. Go fpr it

Attached: mcd.jpg (1000x563, 109.57K)

>He held him there called the police for 2 fucking bucks and later threatened him with a gas pistole because the 'thief' understand the situation and went insane.
He sounds based and you sound like and aids infested cunt

It is if the location is good. mcdonalds was my first job and it was terrible. managers didnt know what they were doing. nobody even told me what I was supposed to be doing. I almost got fired on my first day because I had a panic attack and left earlier than I was supposed to after being yelled at for 4 hours straight.. they gave me another chance when I came back but I wish they hadn't desu.

If you don't mind working with immigrants and highschool kids it's not so bad

it all depends on management and coworkers

Get some contacts.
I used to work in a language school for immigrants who wanna work here.
80% of my work consisted out of sitting there and watching them, Excel work with typing names, adresses etc. in a spreedsheet, sorting paper stuff, leading people to their test rooms ..
I was able to work there whenever I want which was cool but they didn't pay on time.
The girls I worked with got mad because of this and quitted the job after a huge tantrum.
It was a loose job and I had to make a self-employment contract or whatever its called with 19, lol.
This took some time and at some point we didn't get payed because we didn't have it.
>because of this and quitted the job after a huge tantrum.
I was patient and got my 3k but they dragged me outta such a chill job too.
With good contacts you can get nice jobs.

I'm not made for this shit.
He held me with him alone and he screamed at me the whole. I'm lucky he didn't jump at me with a weapon.
I don't get why I had to help this dipshit out, I'm weak af.

Also shut up with cunt, you aren't anywhere close to a man either

I mean you could maybe do better but I'm sure it's fine. Retail I think beats fast food but mcdicks probably pays better then Walmart did.

You're 18. Just focus on saving up some money and moving onto the next big thing

how about....
we make these jobs.....
respectable and worth having........
crazy idea.....