Women

Women deserve to be hated. If you do not hate women you are either a retard or a woman yourself.

Attached: 1645707713605.png (646x448, 164.29K)

And? I'm female too and only play most games until they get boring. Like imagine being such a sperg that you care whether I beat a game or not lmao. Absolute state of male virgins

>I'm female
I didnt even start reading your reply, I just noticed that part and immediately went to tell you to kys

Portal takes 1 hour to beat. Of course all women are so retarded that the aim0lest puzzle turns into the hardest challenge. You cant help it. Because you are a retarded woman.

>hates half the worlds population
Just take the misanthropy pill and hate everyone at that point. It sounds less retarded.

>didn't even finish portal
>uses the game as a stunt to attention whore
The absolute state of women, the "story mode" wasn't even that difficult, you can do it in an afternoon.

>can't finish a video game
A you call me a sperg
>I'm female
That explains the retardation

>the ability to solve problems and think critically
>women
user...

Portal is hard though I only got past the first 5 rooms. I wish there was more games that were like movies I could just watch while I play
Have you ever had your dick sucked? Why would you want to kill women?

have you ever touched a dick before

Why do men make video games so hard then. We need more women companies I think
Yeah I've touched dick before. And I've had sex and sucked dick too? Why is everyone on here a virgin.

>Portal is hard
The state of women
>Have you ever had your dick sucked?
Here comes the same 3 insults, the only ones women seem to have, featuring all time classics such as:
>you're a virgin lmao
>I bet you're fun a parties
>have sex

I never said I wanted to kill someone. I clearly said I want you to kill yourself. I had low expectations for women but the fact that you are not even capable of reading is mind boggling to me. And no I have never had my dick sucked

Like it's so easy though. I went to a bar randomly and got 2 free drinks from guys in 10 mins. Why can't you just go buy drinks for a girl and get laid? Plus there's tindr. You can't srsly tell me you can't get even one match a hour user.
Have you ever gone to a party or bar?

>Why do men make video games so hard then. We need more women companies I think
Okay at this point you're just baiting

Games used to be played for the challenge of beating them. Men and women play games for different reasons. Women want creativity and dopamine rush while Men want competition and challenge. That's why games like candy crush and the sims are so popular with women and games like call of duty are so popular with men.
Expanding upon this idea, when women come into this male dominated area and don't have any understanding of competitiveness or playing for the purpose of overcoming challenges it makes you seem weak and tone-deaf, like you're just playing games for the attention seeking instead of for the challenge as men see it is meant to be played (whether or not there is a "right" way to enjoy games is not in question here). So men see this and think it's just attention whoring. Also portal is easy and takes a few hours only which reinforces my previously stated ideas in the male mind.

Attached: BDcvqmf.jpg (598x594, 65.79K)

Like do you not like girls? Wouldn't you want a girl to have sex with you. Like you are trying to get a girl to have sex with right? Mabye you need tindr or need help with your tindr profile? What's your vaccination status?

>trolling r9k on a saturday

from someone who needs to get a life: get a life

If it's so easy you should come over and play it for me. It's really not. Vs. Dark souls which I made it to blightown before my computer died.
I'm not. Is there any girl companies?

Christ, you're trying way too hard

Attached: 7a6c115d171954c933705a0eec6ed914.jpg (474x469, 28.53K)

Actually just on r9k while out on this boring tindr date. Have another 2 dates tonight. Just before I hit the club tonight.
user I'm sure you have 2-3 tindr dates set up too right?

>Like do you not like girls?
I dont. Sometimes I like their faces but thats it. (I find male faces and bodies disgusting so Im not gay)
>Wouldn't you want a girl to have sex with you.
No.
>Like you are trying to get a girl to have sex with right?
No.
>Mabye you need tindr or need help with your tindr profile?
Why would I need tinder? Im not looking for anyone anyway
>What's your vaccination status?
Not vaccined. Had covid 2 times.