What do women want, seriously?

What do women want, seriously?

Attached: Miranda_Profile.png (1920x1080, 955.44K)

My cock, amirite ladies?

all i want is death

You already know the answer: Chad

a masculine guy that submits his bussy and calls her daddy to her behind closed doors

Drama, attention and being submissive to true domination.

I want a loving family with a guy who won't cheat on me.

Even loner incel types who you'd think would never even meet anyone to cheat with have somehow cheated on me when the opportunity arose to have sex with some other skank.

Go away roastie scum

>somehow cheated on me
You're ugly. Guys want to settle down with something that's nice and pretty. You're probably a piece of shit that he thought would be good practice to remove KHHV status.

sorry to hear it, roast. i wouldn't normally impart sympathy on your kind but i know the pain of betrayal.

A man who is better than other men and wanted by other women.

a functioning grappling hook gun that pulls me up super fast

Attached: 88.jpg (564x501, 84.14K)

foids are hilarious

they'll date a 6 or 7 brad, pretend it's a 3, and then go on here to cry when they get chadded by brad

>waaaaaaa even incels cheat on me

Because you think 6/10s are ugly enough to be incel tier, faggot

Like the one Ada Wong has in RE4?

>What do women want, seriously?
Everything.

>What do women want, seriously
Pic related

Attached: 1627376404501.jpg (336x388, 56.4K)

I just like guys with long hair man. that's about it for me

Attached: 1647310957114.jpg (390x328, 17.27K)

to get beaten, choked, used and abused by ugly fat bastards such as myself

Attached: me.jpg (1280x720, 147.55K)

It's quite funny you make posts like this, but still don't take advantage of how easy is to become a fucker.

They want a man who is significantly better than her in all departments Since it's impossible for 95% of young men nowadays, they look for the best genetic material (looks).
Alphas fuck and make them single moms and then they seek a beta cuckold. The problem is that they are alpha widowed and they will never be content with said beta.
This is why you NEVER take a foid with a child and don't marry in 2022+.

Not you. Incels cheat the most met someone from here found out he was having sex with a tranny. Pretty fucking gross. Didn't even know how to fuck either.
Never again. You incels are single because your supposed to be. Your genetic dead ends
This I felt sorry for one on here went out for 3 months dude started cheating immediately with a tranny. That's all incels do is cheat
Your super ugly aren't you. I've seen tons of pics of pepole from here on disc they are really gross. Or look like killers

that one works but literally anything that lets me point up and pull the trigger and fly away

Then get a bigger cock. a better job. And if you wouldn't marry someone then your a serious dead end. And shouldn't even have sex with a prostitute

I like how you mixed getting a bigger cock with getting a better job together because they are exactly at the same level of impossibility.
FOIDS LITERALLY MAKE THE SAME MONEY AS MEN DO.