She has "looking for friends" in her bio

>She has "looking for friends" in her bio
Is it always a bluff? Most of the time? Is this a red flag?

Attached: tind.png (507x636, 248.02K)

the red flag is the rainbow one

>not gay myself
It seems like she added both "men" and "women" as her interests. So I would say she is genuinely looking for friends.

Nasty hag skin
This

That's 99% of femoids.

I wonder what type of friends ;]

I want to rip open your esophagus with my toenail

What flag is that? Uganda?

Of course its a bluff no one goes on dating sites to look for friends, she is there for sex an she knows everyone else is too; but is probably either ashamed or just conservative

>she's well into her 30's
>she's looking for men and women to fuck but doesn't want a relationship

It's a beta-filter

Attached: 54Zu7MCh.jpg (640x640, 25.39K)

Shes looking for someone to fuck her and cum inside her but without any commitment and on her own terms.

>Posts flag
>I belong to a club
>Tee hee
God whites are FUCKING stupid

Sometimes, hard to say. women do genuinely use things like bumble bff to look for friends nowadays. You can't trust anything people write in their bios though.

>29
That's the redflag. Dating is for teenagers and young people like 25 max. Anything +25y should already be in committed relationship.

>That's the redflag. Dating is for teenagers and young people like 25 max. Anything +25y should already be in committed relationship.
Boomer spotted.

Either way, texted her, she's a proper bitch, sarcastic and cold. Fuck her but only figuratively.

son, stop simping over fossils

I am not. I unmatched after a few messages.

its a cope so she doesn't feel bad about being shallow and picky.
its also her trying to wash her hands of any responsibility to put out.
her calling herself an ally to faggots means she hangs out with literal clowns who dye their curly hair and wear ridiculous clothes and makeup
would only swipe right if i intended on murdering her.

Being a woman on tinder ir any dating site is a red flag.

Looking for Chads*

Post the messages then. Let's see what this dried out manhole can type with its sosigs.

It's just there so betas don't get their hopes up and act all cringe when kept at arms length. She still farts cum after the first date when meeting a real man.