Why does this site hate women so much?

"They won't fuck me" robots need not reply. I want an actual non Any Forums incel meme answer. You being too ugly and insufferable to land a girlfriend does not count.

Attached: 237b8d80-a7bd-11ec-8150-0102ce4b26e2.jpg (933x707, 58.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Just-world_hypothesis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stranger_anxiety
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fox_and_the_grapes
scientificamerican.com/article/strange-but-true-testosterone-alone-doesnt-cause-violence/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We have nothing better to do. You want tolerant people go back to plebbit, gorilla nigger.

They are genuinely the most privileged people in the West. When they come on this board and complain about how they can't get a boyfriend it's just laughable. Any woman can find love, the same is not true for any man. But that's not enough for me to hate them. The reason I hate women is because they ruin everything. Prime example: this board.

Robot incel here. I don't hate women. I hate Match.com for making Tinder and turning online dating into swipeshit as well as buying up and ruining OKCupid which used to be good.

I hate Match like you wouldn't believe. Even more than I hate people who speak ill of Adolf Hitler.

I'm a homo volcel so I wouldn't want to fuck them anyway. But my answer is they ruin every single society that treats them like human beings, vote in moronic policies that make life horrible, and generally are unbearable to work or interact with. Also their cunts are fucking disgusting, ooze yeast and discharge, spread diseases and smell like rotten shit, and that alone is a good enough reason.

they're overly emotional and childish. they generally live an easier life and are not grateful for it. obtaining things is much easier for them. they cause other males to abandon and betray you. they have no sense of honor. when you see memes about ignoring or lightheartedly hating women in the normalfag sphere, the jokes are definitely half-meant.

they seem them as different from themselves. i'm 37, not a virgin and i don't hate women. i've slept with more than a handful let's say (large ones too, the idiom works!) and i just see women the same way i see men. i don't really see the difference.

what i do see is that normally a majority of people behave in intensely emotional ways that make me feel as if i'm watching a toddler have a meltdown. that may be due to some sort of limit on my own emotions. i may be a narcissist i suppose, although i don't look down upon people but rather just see differences and variations with none appearing particularly better to me.

due to my own generally reduced emotion however it makes it very difficult for me to interact comfortably with others, and i prefer to be alone as much as possible.

if a majority of women behave in ways which make the two of us incompatible, that isn't special other than that i have no particular interest in men in a sexual sense. i don't otherwise have any preference for which sex i interact with, but i genuinely do not see a difference between the two sexes.

Attached: ordinary.jpg (1237x713, 173.14K)

>i'm not getting laid
I hate women.
>i'm getting laid
Stop being an incel.

>they're overly emotional and childish.
i can agree with this, see my above post.

>they generally live an easier life and are not grateful for it.
i'd argue being an emotional infant makes life more difficult.

>obtaining things is much easier for them.
although not emotional serenity, of course?

>they cause other males to abandon and betray you.
that's common in any group where particular members of the group make others uncomfortable.

>they have no sense of honor.
perhaps they have a differing sense?

>when you see memes about ignoring or lightheartedly hating women in the normalfag sphere, the jokes are definitely half-meant.
all all jokes are. jokes are generally the truth stated as if one wished the truth were untrue.

note that right-wing authoritarians, republicans in the united states have a stronger emotional response to fear stimuli. they tend to be more emotional, more afraid and most of their behaviors are defensive.

"if we legalize cannabis the whole world will be destroyed. everyone will suffer. it's more harm than good. it isn't worth the risk. it will increase crime. worst of all, it will have unknown impacts that are most assuredly negative."

so we legalize cannabis and none of this turns out to be true. the right-wingers find the next boogeyman to be afraid of. no monster under the bed? then fear the dark. what they truly fear most of all is the unknown.

Because they live on easy mode, i personally don't blame women for being born but the way they casually breeze through life because of their gender pisses me off.
Women have a higher social standing with many more men lusting after women than the other way around, which causes women to receive MASSIVE amounts of attention which completely rots their brain by giving them an incredible ego.
Why yes you could argue that you should just ignore them and their ego wouldn't bother you, but the problem is your relationship with women is directly correlated to your happiness. If you can't form bonds with women your brain punishes you with literal depression from loneliness. And you can't form these bonds because of said ego. It's basically forced stockholm syndrome with people who are against you for things out of your control

I, for some reason, have some repressed feelings of hatred towards women, but I don't outright hate them (maybe because I was kind of emotionally abused by my grandma when I was younger). When you look at the facts, men and women are a lot more similar than most would think. Honestly, I feel bad for a lot of women these days. They are constantly targetted by social media and marketing, tempted by vice, and convinced to pursue meaningless ideals. For those reasons, a lot of women in our modern world are horribly miserable--despite seeming better off than men in a lot of cases. At this point, I'm starting to believe there is a hidden force (conspiracy) trying to pin men and women against each other.

>they seem them as different from themselves.
they SEE them as different from themselves. the outsider/unknown is scary and horrible. it needs to be hated.

this is a defense mechanism.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Just-world_hypothesis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stranger_anxiety

when we face a situation in which we face cognitive dissonance, we dehumanize a person. for example a solider forced to shoot a person (enemy combatant) in war will tell you "they deserved it." if you ask "why?" the answer will be "because they were there. they shot at me. they were the enemy. they're monsters."

this is obviously hypocritical as the same description can be applied to them themselves; they will tell you "yes, i also deserved ... to survive." it's a simple infantile emotional defense.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fox_and_the_grapes

>give me the reason!!
>no, not the real reason, a different one!

I find most women uninteresting. They just don't really have any incentive to be bold or risky. Most women I've met aren't too kind or understanding of spergs either. I don't expect them to be. Because the majority of people are not accepting or understanding. I suppose the women I have met are just not as interesting as men. I don't hate women. I just don't care for them. It can come from jealousy, as I once envied women for having it so easy. But, I've realized later in life, they don't really have it easy. They may have physical appearance nailed down in their earlier years. But they're still living through life. And life is pain and suffering. Everyone is suffering. And that's fine. Because we're all human. And there's nothing you can do about it except accept it.

>i'd argue being an emotional infant makes life more difficult.
them being female causes almost everyone to accommodate for this. and it wouldn't balance out because those accommodations are very forgiving and plentiful.
>although not emotional serenity, of course?
all the other things they get makes up for this though. easier food, easier shelter, easier job positions, easier emotional support, etc.
>that's common in any group where particular members of the group make others uncomfortable.
i'm not wrong though.
>perhaps they have a differing sense?
what kind? it still doesn't help them understand men.

>it wouldn't balance out because those accommodations are very forgiving and plentiful.
perhaps you should become a transsexual.

>all the other things they get makes up for this though
also for you, correct?

>i'm not wrong though.
yet neither are you right nor contributing anything insightful or on-topic.

>what kind? it still doesn't help them understand men.
have you considered your sense of honor may be equally wrong as theirs?

Hate? No, disapproval. Their vagina is the trump card in this world, women now statistically are more favored for high level positions in companies, aren't scrutinized as harshly for mistakes and are given the stage whenever they collectively shit on men.

Their interchangeably stale preferences among each other, the condescending view on men and complete lack of character makes me want to avoid them for my own sanity or the fact that after an unnecessary argument they can just go
>"what are you gonna do, hit me? Good luck explaining this to the cops"
convinced me to steer clear

>perhaps you should become a transsexual.
rent-free
>also for you, correct?
i get nothing that i listed as easily as some women do.
>yet neither are you right nor contributing anything insightful or on-topic.
i am and this is on-topic. what you stated makes no difference to the fact that women cause men to abandon their friends and betray them.
>have you considered your sense of honor may be equally wrong as theirs?
don't think so

last (you) you're getting

Because women are rejecting their god-given roles as caretakers for children and homemakers en masse and it's messing up society. Also, most of the women that young men see on the internet are whores, so they think all women are whores. Finally, huge swaths of young men are bitter because they can't get laid at all or find a gf due to hypergamy and modern app-based dating.

Attached: puDJlrH.gif (720x404, 1.58M)

Objection
How'bout not giving attention every piece of ass you see?
This board was shit since day 30? It is why I pretty much am here since I cannot make this worse.
>when you see memes about ignoring or lightheartedly hating women in the normalfag sphere, the jokes are definitely half-meant.
I know all about that. My dad makes these jokes all the time. Howevah, I feel like there is always just one event that just fucked up your perception of reality. Pretty much "who hurt you? :("
No shit. My hub actually said "men in fact are more emotional than women" I immediately thought bs, right? But then I thought about it. Whole centuries of being outlawed from studying, because moids felt their ego was under attack. It is insane. Where we could be as species if you just gave Sally a book.
I sort of begin to agree with this. It is something to do with feminism. This only happens in west though.
>(maybe because I was kind of emotionally abused by my grandma when I was younger)
called it
>I find most women uninteresting. They just don't really have any incentive to be bold or risky
That's stupid... You know how many stupid women don't use protection for fun etc? I am worried for your intelligence but you probably are just a kid.

I think there are plenty valid reasons to hate women. Same as with men. Men by nature are more violent, egoistic, oppressive. Can be seen since beginning. However I feel that many women do not understand what is so horrific about themselves. It is this quickly changing your mind about something and desire to go against authority. I explain it pretty poorly but I've observed it a lot from myself and from others. Maybe we are sort of element of chaos but without us nothing good or bad would happen.

Attached: ceremonyofcakekons.jpg (1400x788, 158.82K)

>How'bout not giving attention every piece of ass you see?
kill yourself retard if you're gonna farm (You)s at least don't pretend like you want an actual discussion

This board was fun until femoids came and ruined. If it was bad to you, you should have just left. That's why we hate women. You live in your own head.

>Men by nature are more violent, egoistic, oppressive.
I believe there is no evidence to support that hypothesis. That's rather an accumulation of facts such as: men are more likely to be prosecuted for violent crimes. the hypothesis though that men are therefore more violent because of X is ad-hoc.

scientificamerican.com/article/strange-but-true-testosterone-alone-doesnt-cause-violence/