>roommate makes 4$ more an hour
>roommate has hardly any disposable income

Stay winning bike bros

Attached: 38b.jpg (1280x736, 99.4K)

>Have bike
>Hate myself
>Want to die
Yep. Winning...

based. my car-owning friends are always seething about something, the price of gas or insurance, some minor part breaking down, road conditions. Not to mention the road rage, it's the most embarrassing shit, and the need to get everywhere as fast as humanly possible like holy fuck your drive to walmart is gonna take 30 more seconds it's the end of the world. They're constantly angry, I stg having a car makes you frustrated and anxious, and then they turn around and take it out on cyclists and pedestrians by calling them lazy or childish. Also parking lots are a fucking eyesore and a blight on our earth.

tldr fuck cars

I don't understand car bros, my roommate is struggling to trade his Jaguar and doesn't understand why. That thing guzzles expensive gas, nobody wants to pay for that rn. Also agreed parking lots are atrocious

Attached: 20220319_025454.jpg (720x927, 51.32K)

Cars have destroyed the idea of community. Cars have created ugly soulless urban sprawl. Cars have allowed foids to no longer need men within their vicinity. Cars take so many lives every year and pollute the Earth. Cars help multinational companies syphon money from your nation and cars replace your land with ugly roads and parking lots.

Cars are the biggest jew and yet people are busy fighting over pointless culture war shit.

Most based thread I've seen in a while. I fucking hate how most of the USA is built around cars.

My bike just feels so uncomfortable on my knees and leg muscles, is like I am making an extra effort to make it move.

Besides I have sensory processing disorder and feel super uncomfortable on the belt and genitals zone.

The seat keeps tilting down in the front, no matter how hard I strenghten the screw. Even if it stayed leveld, it still feels uncomfortable because the frontal extension of the seat push into my crotch.

Even ignoring all these factors, I still try to go biking so I can see the outskirts and relax. Then the wheel deflates all the time. I have changed it 3 times already and finding the correct width is dificult.

I really don't know why everything seems to go wrong. And I don't know how am I suposeed to solve it.

Cars are an insane waste of money.
Also people don't actually "need" them as they say, outside of a few rural people who legitimately do.

90% of car havers use them because of status and laziness. Its a luxury they become trapped by. I have no sympathy for carcucks

Based anons taking the bikepill. Change is coming slowly but surely.

Attached: bikepill1.jpg (2281x2694, 538.92K)

Contractor here.

My truck is necessary for my business, which is necessary for the maintenance of basic infrastructure.

Hahahahaha hahahahaha ha
U can't use tools. Didn't you have a father?

what does the rural farmer do if bessie did not, in fact, lay eggs for them?

I would love if I could bike to work but my commute would turn from 15 minutes into 90 minutes through the shortest route, and that route is through the state park that's closed during my work hours anyways

Sorry bro you're about to get zogged on expenses anyway because of Bidenflation. Hope you like rice and beans.

Cars make sense in rural areas. Cars are retarded in cities. People love wasting money though.

I'm 24 and never learned to ride a bike.

go without. you're not going to starve one night without an eggy meal.

unacceptable

bessie's out, bertie's in

with my car i can go anywhere i want. like i just went to the seirras and back for a day and it was great. i guess being a bikefag is fine if you have all the time in the world and everything is super local. its just not practical for actual adults.

I'm not an adult because I chose my budget over the convenience of a 5 minute ride to work?

Good to know

Attached: 0KQEdjMT_400x400.jpg (400x400, 20.94K)

what do you do when it rains? snows?
what about busy streets & sidewalks?
where do you put your bike when there's no storage?
how do you respond to people who ask you for rides?
what if you have to go somewhere far?

i used to ride my bike everywhere and these are the main issues i had to deal with, however, my city isn't designed for bikes at all, so that harmed the process

>what do you do when it rains? snows?

Luckily I don't have that problem I live where it doesn't snow so I just wear a poncho when it's pouring/get rained on if it just starts up

>what about busy streets & sidewalks?

Suffer

>how do you respond to people who ask you for rides?

I just tell them I have a bike

>what if you have to go somewhere far?

I'll either ask for a ride or take public transport

My city isn't designed for bikes either, but the path I take to work is alright. I don't really do much unless my friends offer to hang out and they'll come and pick me up/I'll ride to there place

Attached: Tumblr_l_647250339264809.png (1032x1074, 1.69M)

not everyone works at the 7-11 or grocery store down the block user