What is this body type called?

what is this body type called?

is it considered generally attractive or niche?

Attached: 456t4gf.png (530x878, 800.17K)

>what is this body type called?
fat, you retard

Show tits to see if it's attractive.

Only attractive to black men.

amputee
no its not attractive

you can literally see their legs curled up under their knees, they aren't an amputee idiot

def fat/chubby. Idk if I'd say its attractive but I'd fuck her

show me where they are

It's okay if your are a numb lover user

Its called 6/10 frumpy boring dirty room. I know multiple people just like this. Wide hips big arms maybe a decent face. Shes probably 18 or 19 if she still hides her face like a fucking loser. Probably 5 foot 8 and 180 pounds

Literally any female that is under 200 lbs and below 40 years old is attractive to 90% of men
The bar has fallen so low

Attached: 33.jpg (3309x928, 625.94K)

>wide hips
well these are generally considered good, right?
>big arms
ugh yeah, how do some girls have bigger arms than the average dude

Imagine being as bored as you lmao. People sit like this constantly. Ooooooo 85% of this board is non US 70IQ faggots lmao

if her legs weren't there, why would she be sitting considerably higher up than the bench; she would be floating

Attached: f3982e1e92270cd009079b192001332e.png (481x468, 420.39K)

Wide hips are great. Her arms are big because of genetics. It means she WILL be fat no doubt in under a decade. Big girl arms means balloon town. Im skinny but strong as fuck and girls have arms 3 times bigger than mine with no muscle. They just eat like shit and their parents are probably obese. Thats a big bitch

folds in fabric are not legs, if she was sitting on them she wouldnt need to use her hand to balance

Slut slampiggy turbowhore
Hereby certified by the president of the international women's body type classification association.

Chubby. Fun to fap to the extreme examples that have an hourglass figure but in reality it's never pleasant. Overweight/obese stems from severe mental disorder. They are always very selfish and a bit dumber than an actual person. They are also very messy. You'd think as many meals as they eat in a day they'd reuse the same plate and utensils but no, they want a clean one each time, so long as they do not clean it themselves. The sink will be full of dishes and only once the cabinets are empty of plates and bowls will they consider reusing a dish to get the next meal. Empty soda cans and processed food wrappers pile up wherever they loaf around.

explain the gap between where her ass is and where the bench is then, if she's not sitting on her legs then what is she sitting on?
if she's not sitting on anything and apparently "Needs her hand to balance" then how is it possible that someone that chubby has enough core strength to carry their entire body weight with a position that has barely any leverage (she would have to generate all of the force to keep her up with just the ends of her knees and tips of her fingers)

Attached: a0998c2f616f26388ee541359eee9e15.png (480x462, 432.53K)

shes standing on her nubs, they do that

okay but how can someone who is assumedly over 200 lbs generate enough force with her core to keep herself up in that position, it would be extremely difficult to get any leverage from the ends of your knees when your entire body is acting as a counterweight
>"They do that"
ah yes they just simply do immense feats of strength on the regular

>that camel tow
God I'd fuck the SHIT out of that chubby little fuckbox
>go in with hand first
>rub vagina lips up and down, parallel to the pussy
>do the same thing with my toungle going vertically along the lips
>once she is wet
>with my thumb and forefinger gently spread the clit open
>while holding the clit open with my thumb and pointer finger I would RAM my hard ass dick in there and fuck her til I cam
>blow my load DEEP inside
>call her a bitch and leave, leaving her confused, satisfied, and desperate for MORE

Attached: tenor.png (912x756, 212.28K)

>200 lbs
maybe if she's 6'
minus her legs shes probably no more than 150
if you only had nubs to walk around on you would have crazy core strength too